+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brah why u left us

As the topic says why there are not gms doing events for us? The game look dead like for the past 5 years, but there are still +/- 500 people that enjoys it why you left us? Noone wrote anything in the forum for the past 4 days dafuq is going on?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goshogp View Post
    As the topic says why there are not gms doing events for us? The game look dead like for the past 5 years, but there are still +/- 500 people that enjoys it why you left us? Noone wrote anything in the forum for the past 4 days dafuq is going on?
    Origins not much better lol, still in beta and still 0 updates other than regular maintenance... pvp bugs still there, 0 new content, bosses still useless, dungeons still pointless ..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Origins not much better lol, still in beta and still 0 updates other than regular maintenance... pvp bugs still there, 0 new content, bosses still useless, dungeons still pointless ..
    wahahhahahaha
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

wasnt RBF in beta for a damn long time aswell? (until they released the giants or something?)
    -no updates sucks right, endgame content NEEDS to be implemented as soon as possibly
    -we need some more entertainment
    TSB would be fun but needs some major changes (for example, winner gets crones would fk the server up)
    adding power arena is not a big deal so DO IT !
    more pvp events (last men standing/battle royal) where are those???
    -make bosses worth to be hunted again (6 insignias is a joke, boost that sh1t) so there will be some group pvp but theres the MR problem...
    -dungeon pointless? oooooooooookay LOL

@Ady
    yea whahaaha keep hating mfker
    origin is still better and WAY more alive than rbf
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Origin will be fun until the next epic sale, oh wait its not even fun, because after reaching max there is nothing better to do than just farm crones in dungeon.

o damn thats salty af

but well actually I went back to Leagues cuz

1) farming too boring
    2) there isn't guild pvp / guild drama
    3) there is no ithilliar to troll-hate on forum / maha to love
    4) there is no endgame content / boss pvp to enjoy / trashtalk after pvp
    5) it's already a "déjà vu"

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    wasnt RBF in beta for a damn long time aswell? (until they released the giants or something?)
    -no updates sucks right, endgame content NEEDS to be implemented as soon as possibly
    -we need some more entertainment
    TSB would be fun but needs some major changes (for example, winner gets crones would fk the server up)
    adding power arena is not a big deal so DO IT !
    more pvp events (last men standing/battle royal) where are those???
    -make bosses worth to be hunted again (6 insignias is a joke, boost that sh1t) so there will be some group pvp but theres the MR problem...
    -dungeon pointless? oooooooooookay LOL

@Ady
    yea whahaaha keep hating mfker
    origin is still better and WAY more alive than rbf
    Do tell me what dungeonS really offer on origin?

And I'm not talking elemental dungeoN.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

not talking elemental dungeoN.
    LOL then u should be more specific next time.
    bet most of ppl was like "wait what? O.o"

about regular dungeons...seems like the chance of dropping insignias by mobs there seems slightly higher than regular.
    the other only usefull thing of dungeons are the mobs for title quests but (sadly thats it.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Worst thing about Origin is that I feel it consumes too much time. Now that you really gotta be sitting on your computer to level/farm, bleh... That's also probably the reason I stopped it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    LOL then u should be more specific next time.
    bet most of ppl was like "wait what? O.o"

about regular dungeons...seems like the chance of dropping insignias by mobs there seems slightly higher than regular.
    the other only usefull thing of dungeons are the mobs for title quests but (sadly thats it.
    Drop chance is slightly higher, but kill rate is "slightly" lower - so basically that point is moot. Title quests, indeed - but the bosses you need to kill to do those quests don't even pose any real challenge and to be honest, having to kill 7.5k of mob X and another 5k of mob Y isn't really all what i was waiting for.
    Although, luckily you can kill the 7k LV95 Serpenter's Slaves at the lvl 6x ones (serpenter's swamp). Bet they didn't think about that - but happens when you copy-paste monsters and just put a different colour hue over them.

These dungeons are also only really useful in group-farming, but who does that anyway? Everyone goes solo, unless it's to be leeched.

Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post
    Worst thing about Origin is that I feel it consumes too much time. Now that you really gotta be sitting on your computer to level/farm, bleh... That's also probably the reason I stopped it.
    Leveling never has been this fast. I don't know why people complain about this "feature". We didn't have any hunterkits on iRBF for many years and the grind was A LOT slower and quite a tad harder to do.
    Mobs spawn way faster, so your kill rate is already way faster than it ever was. The "leveling" quests were nigh non-existent. People just got spoiled by those HK's (which should never have been released without a level cap of 100+).

I agree that grinding 100->115 manually can only be done if you're either brain dead, have got no social life whatsoever and are unemployed.
    For Origins that's a different case, though. You can easily make it to 90-100 in approx. 2 weeks (2 weeks!) and that's even when you're slacking.

If you know how to and/or get some external help from higher lvl people (be it friends, hired or guildies), you can reach that level cap in no time. I personally know some people who farmed a plethora of quest items, enough to get you 100 and beyond (if only possible) in just a few hours.

But then what? What you gonna do?
    I was fervently against any form of MR on this server, because IF IT WORKS, the Guild vs Guild pvp system would bring a lot more unpunished actual pvp to the table than MR ever could. 24/7 non-stop kill-ability to any and every KOS or war-target out there.

But no, they figured that actually fixing day 10 bugs (because pvp wasn't even implemented from starters) on an open/closed beta is too much of a hassle. Knowing they already had half the system in place for many years and only needed to do the tweaking!
    Why make pvp rewarding, right? Why make killing bosses actually useful? We're not asking for OP-accessories, we're just asking for something useful.

The amount of insignia's required to get decent ferkens and-what-not is ridiculously high. Why not provide ways to increase that amount by bosses and/or pvp? And no, i'm not talking about "100 insignia's "just" to be online for 3 weeks straight 24/7 a day.
    THAT's "bleh".
    Bleh is the fact that origins feels so time-consuming, because it offers nothing to the table. It's not rewarding and they failed to grab that opportunity whilst it was in their faces. I've sent several tickets with existing issues.

But when they fail to fix even the smallest issues such as dagger descriptions claiming it gives you 50% stats whilst in all reality only gives you 30% (the same as iRBF) - you know the bigger issues will never get addressed. I have sent the ticket about that months ago and they confirmed it was a description bug. Obviously it isn't. Why change the description when copying from iRBF if it wasn't meant to be changed? But of course fixing a description is way easier than changing the actual formula. Yet, even that they fail to do...

At least they gained some extra (region banned) Indo-followers.

But who am I, anyway.

#Inb4 Melloncollie drops in to say they already addressed all this in a ticket - I've known nothing will change for longer than today and that this thread will be closed. Any and all future complains are moot and will only result in suspension and, if complaining ensues, in an all-time ban.
    Here's an idea; save up on those breadsticks so you can dip it in all this salt.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 06-22-2017 at 11:02 AM.