+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

#Inb4 Melloncollie drops in to say they already addressed all this in a ticket - I've known nothing will change for longer than today and that this thread will be closed. Any and all future complains are moot and will only result in suspension and, if complaining ensues, in an all-time ban.
    Here's an idea; save up on those breadsticks so you can dip it in all this salt.
    No. I will not close the thread because what you said is constructive criticism and we will be glad to hear more. I know resolution takes time and I apologize for that but let it be known that we GM's do our best to let your opinions, suggestions or feedback reach the developers.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    No. I will not close the thread because what you said is constructive criticism and we will be glad to hear more. I know resolution takes time and I apologize for that but let it be known that we GM's do our best to let your opinions, suggestions or feedback reach the developers.
    Glad to hear, but these developers are seriously taking their time... almost all the players who came back are either gone again, just doing daily dungeon login or abiding their time till next update since it's not working atm.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

So you're ready for criticism, but what you do about it when you receive it? Here is criticism:

Dafuq is this thing, last event was 7 months ago? Also whats with the developers, you don't need any developers at all just to do few monthly events like drawing/log in/pvp/screenshots.
    Your move.
    Last edited by Goshogp; 06-23-2017 at 04:50 AM.

Hum idk why great Origins player still spam RBF forum? Are you bored from that cool game?
    So if i follow logic Origin will be just new server in RBF that you play is a test how much addicted are you lulz ...
    Gamemasters up exp in rbf is not a big deal for you

Constructive criticism, yeah? I've sent like 15 tickets within few weeks from now on about sales/IM and other things. All I've heard is:
    "Sorry but we have no plans for that and that"... After you released origin you've left Rohan blood feud behind... can't upgrade my eq at all...
    No sales/no rohanopoly/ nothing...
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned
    In a nutshell, PlayWith is waiting for you guys to stop logging in so they can close it.

As long as folks log in and play, they will leave the server open to rot.

What's the difference between these two playwith games anyway? Origin seems like a just an enhanced game ROHAN BloodFeud
    Me? I'm your personal Motherfkr. Insulted? Feel free to BAN me like I give a SH!T.

I CAN C U But you cant C ME
    JIN (Retired) It's been fun...
    slitherine Vit Dragon Knight
    EyeOfSkadi Int Dragon Sage

......(\_/)
    ......( '_')
    ..../""""""""""""\======█D
    /"""""""""""""""""""\
    \_@_@_@_@_@ /

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfez View Post
    What's the difference between these two playwith games anyway? Origin seems like a just an enhanced game ROHAN BloodFeud
    --Aaaaaaand I thought this Origin would be a mobile game? Just like webzen's MU-Origin on mobile, which hits top P2W gaming bigtime attracting players cause it's mobile
    Me? I'm your personal Motherfkr. Insulted? Feel free to BAN me like I give a SH!T.

I CAN C U But you cant C ME
    JIN (Retired) It's been fun...
    slitherine Vit Dragon Knight
    EyeOfSkadi Int Dragon Sage

......(\_/)
    ......( '_')
    ..../""""""""""""\======█D
    /"""""""""""""""""""\
    \_@_@_@_@_@ /