+ Reply to Thread

Shoutout to GM MellonCollie

Thanks for being active on the forums as of late and not taking **** from trolls/botters!! Keep up the good work. I hope the other GM's follow your lead.

i personally think there should be a gm in game at all times in party matching solely for the purpose of actively answering player questions and resolving in game issues in real time not days after by some accounts that i have read about. I personally have no issues flaming the gms if its deserved and i will give credit when it is due. that said i am glad someone is here looking at things more often.

That's a great suggestion there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    i personally think there should be a gm in game at all times in party matching solely for the purpose of actively answering player questions and resolving in game issues in real time not days after by some accounts that i have read about. I personally have no issues flaming the gms if its deserved and i will give credit when it is due. that said i am glad someone is here looking at things more often.
    - and GM's should not be afraid to speak up with players questions and complaints. Because we are all humans after all and equal, even though we treat GM's as "Player's slave" we don't know the loads of work they do everyday. Just give them a little understanding and respect.
    I am Bahamut
    Retired - XxxHAZAMAxxX
    112 - Dragon Knight

EX - [GM]Vulcanus (R.I.P.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBahamut View Post
    That's a great suggestion there.

- and GM's should not be afraid to speak up with players questions and complaints. Because we are all humans after all and equal, even though we treat GM's as "Player's slave" we don't know the loads of work they do everyday. Just give them a little understanding and respect.
    Missed your OLD GM days my friend? Seems like we both don't like talking to the forum and more on playing huh?
    Me? I'm your personal Motherfkr. Insulted? Feel free to BAN me like I give a SH!T.

I CAN C U But you cant C ME
    JIN (Retired) It's been fun...
    slitherine Vit Dragon Knight
    EyeOfSkadi Int Dragon Sage

......(\_/)
    ......( '_')
    ..../""""""""""""\======█D
    /"""""""""""""""""""\
    \_@_@_@_@_@ /