Closed Thread

GM's dont give a damn frack about your reports abouts bots

Today there was PVE event, many people tried to join. So i was lucky enough to join also. I saw one "indo party guy" in crowd, so gues what i did? I've stand right next to gm and talk to him about this "indo party guy". From what i remember youcant join on multiple characters and you cant get reward on few accounts. On last event, the guy which was reported didnt receive any reward for joining on multiple accounts.

I've started talking to gm, but he kinda ignored me. The event started, "PVE event". Everyone goes crazy RPK started... Great PVE event.
    Screenshoots!!!
    http://imgur.com/a/7iXH2

Lesson?
    1. If you find botter and u see active gm's, dont whisper to them. Write on facebook or send ticket.
    2. IF you are on event and someone is broke rules, dont whisper to them. Write on facebook or send ticket.
    3. If sb puts knife on your throat, dont panic. Send e-mail to police or find their facebook page, like and follow their profile.

Your ticket was already addressed and it was clearly explained to you the procedures. I don't see any point on what you're trying to say here. GMs are actively responding and handling all concerns being whispered to them in-game whether it's serious or not. I will now close this thread.