+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Plant gathering if for magic tools. What magic tools? i bought my char and it has plant gathering skills. How can i reset to gather Gems? any idea? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan070402 View Post
    Plant gathering if for magic tools. What magic tools? i bought my char and it has plant gathering skills. How can i reset to gather Gems? any idea? Thanks.
    By magic tools it means, tools to gather and craft with. If you want to reset your gathering/crafting skills just talk to the 2 gathering/crafting npcs located near the fountain inside the craft studio. However to reset you will have to pay a fee of 1 million crones.
    Joey
    112 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

can someone plz tell me how to get grade e strontium ... plz replie , ty

i've finished my Grade E gathering (accessories) and my gathering skill points is 51 already. I was able to gather Grade D but i dont have a Quest to move to Grade C. Does it related to producing skills? My producing skills is still Grade E. I got no Quest from Collek to gather D. i also went to Larkin in Black Sanctuary and i dont have Quest too. As per your guide i should get the Quest for Grade D in kolek but don't have. can you please help

correction. its Grade D to C skills. I've just finished gathering all stones 20 each but cant find the next quest

Good guide, but after getting 115 lvl I am unable to obtain quests for further quests -_-
    Retired/Quit status.

So obscure merchant npc sells gathering equipment. Siselone is the obscure merchant in r1 next to the port to go into r2 and said npc sells Grade C gathering equipment. Where can I find the obscure merchant npcs that sells Grade B and A gathering equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by chinzzz View Post
    So obscure merchant npc sells gathering equipment. Siselone is the obscure merchant in r1 next to the port to go into r2 and said npc sells Grade C gathering equipment. Where can I find the obscure merchant npcs that sells Grade B and A gathering equipment?
    Unless things have changed there is no Grade A/B equipment, C is the highest.