+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cool GATHERING GUIDE - Gathering Quest from E to A

GATHERING QUEST – FROM E TO A – GEM, PLANT, MINERAL

STARTING QUEST:

Take the first quest of gathering from Colek <Expert Gatherer> at Crafting Studio. After you choose between GEM (production = accessory), PLANT (production = magic tools) and MINERAL (production = weapon OR armor) you will have to collect 10 NOVICE GEM/PLANT/MINERAL. You can find odd gem/plant/mineral around the entrance bindstones of the main cities.

FROM GRADE E TO GRADE D:

Take the quest from Colek <Expert Gatherer> at Crafting Studio and collect the number of gem/plant/mineral he asks you (should be 20 for each type).

FROM GRADE D TO GRADE C:

Take the quest from Colek <Expert Gatherer> at Crafting Studio. He will ask you to meet someone at Black Dragon Sanctuary (Geizan Map).

GEM: Talk to Laine inside Black Dragon Sanctuary. You will find Laine’s Equipment Box following the road and going LEFT at the first 3-roads intersection in the roundish room with Iron, Bronze, Glacial Golem and Flame Spite (AREA C). Open the Box and report to Laine.

MINERAL: Talk to Giff inside Black Dragon Sanctuary. You will find Giff’s Bag following the road and going RIGHT for two 3-roads intersections in the square room with Paragon Guardsman, Keeper of Holy Water, Flame Spite and Venom Alchemist (AREA H). Open the Bag and report to Giff.

PLANT: Talk to Chubchub out of Black Dragon Sanctuary. Go deep inside BDS going RIGHT for two 3-roads intersections, passing Paragon’s room until you reach Serpenter’s room (be careful, that is the room of Shard of Baron Victor Vlen – LVL 60 BOSS) and open Hoyar’s Bag (AREA M). Report to Chubchub.

FROM GRADE C TO GRADE B:

GEM: Talk to Laine at Black Dragon Sanctuary. She will ask you to gather one kind of gem. Just double click on the right gem behind her.

PLANT: Talk to Chubchub at Black Dragon Sanctuary. He will ask you to gather one kind of plant. Just double click on the right plant behind him.

MINERAL: Talk to Giff at Black Dragon Sanctuary. He will ask you to gather one kind of mineral. Just double click on the right mineral behind him. (When I did this quest, there was a bug: Giff asked me to gather Atrium – the red mineral – but I could finish the quest only when I gathered cronium. If it is still bugged, just double click on the other minerals until you get the right one).

FROM GRADE B TO GRADE A:

Take the quest from NPCs in the AREA B of Rahkon Dungeon Lv. 4. (When you’ll enter the portal from R3 to R4 you will randomly appear in any of the four areas: just keep exiting and entering the portal until you’ll reach the right place where you’ll see three NPCs). Notice that you could gather gem/plant/mineral they’ll ask you even if monsters will hit you, btw be very careful!

GEM: Talk to Teebon and he will ask you to gather Black Stone inside R4. From NPCs room run into the hallway till you reach the first square room: gather the gem you will see there, paying attention at the boss (FEL CONSCRIPT – LVL 75 BOSS!).

PLANT: Talk to Haigee and she will ask you to gather Gold Tree inside R4. Pass through the portal going back to R3 and keep entering/exiting R4 until you will be in AREA A. Go down the hallway till you reach the first square room: gather the plant you will see there, paying attention at the boss (VALKRYON – LVL 75 BOSS!).

MINERAL: Talk to Twin and she will ask you to gather Tungsten inside R4. Again, pass through the portal going back to R3 and keep entering/exiting R4 until you will be in AREA D. Follow the hallway till you reach the first square room (careful, GROGHTTO – LVL 75 BOSS and many mobs with stun skill!), go left and go down the road till you reach a second square room where you can gather the mineral, paying attention at the boss (BANESTONE HATEHART – LVL 80 BOSS!).

Last edited by filiuslau87; 04-09-2011 at 04:38 AM.

tl;dr due to new forum fonts and colors.

but,

NICE GUIDE MAN (Y)

good kr-rohan information xD

Nice guide. If its one thing Ive noticed, there doesn't seem to be enuff guides about crafting and everything to do with it on these and or the old forums.
    (Prolly the reason I don't craft, becuz without straight forward easy guides, its all just way to confusing for meh lol)

~ Wanna put this song on replay
    I can listen to it all day
    I can listen to you all day
    Hear you all day ~

MsAbella ~ Priest
    Enchantress ~ Wizzy
    CherryRipe ~ Guard

Why bother making a guide for this, gathering is gay.
    Powez - Sovereign
    Resitstance is Futile - Hardstyle Republic

Maybe gathering is gay but with my ranger I can gather 1 hour, sell what I get and make 10kk crone.. When I make parties in ronelia I need 3hours party to make less then 10kk crone..And if I gather with the ranger while I'm pting with the priest..Well, I can be gay, but a rich one ^_^
    Last edited by filiuslau87; 04-11-2011 at 01:13 AM. Reason: EDITED : 10 million = 10kk :P

Quote Originally Posted by filiuslau87 View Post
    Maybe gathering is gay but with my ranger I can gather 1 hour, sell what I get and make 10k crone.. When I make parties in ronelia I need 3hours party to make less then 10k crone..And if I gather with the ranger while I'm pting with the priest..Well, I can be gay, but a rich one ^_^
    takes you 1 hour of gathering to make 10,000 crone.

I think he means 10 million? He said he makes 10k in 3 hours of ronelia as well o.O

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    I think he means 10 million? He said he makes 10k in 3 hours of ronelia as well o.O
    Lol I hope he means 10 million. Otherwise I'm doing something wrong if I'm getting more than 10K in 3 hours.

It seems like a info but you missed that you need to collect certain amount before they even offer you quests