+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sticky Booster

Sticky Booster

Most of the time when Stick Booster is in use, I get disconnected. Not sure if other mages are experiencing this. But it a real annoyance.

I got the same problem as yours since a couple of months ago, i think.
    I sent the help ticket to GM, after that they asked me for the video which i also sent my video to them after, but they just say like...

"we confirmed that we didn't have any problems with that skill at all and if you have any issue about Seal client
    please try saving your Seal Online client folder directly in your C: drive (Main Hard Drive) and run the game from there.
    Example: C:\SealOnline Blades of Destiny"

Which I did but I still got disconnected after all. So i just don't use that skill and walk with my -15 movement speed.

Sorry if my comment didn't help you at all.
    Last edited by BlueLemon; 07-12-2017 at 09:50 AM.

Try to use this skill, 1 second before you blink, Click to move, you'll Got Disconnect. Bug?
    Last edited by sahroel; 08-23-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Best way to use Stick Booster is to let the animation finish before moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Best way to use Stick Booster is to let the animation finish before moving.
    then this job was useless in pvp, pve, guild war, bossing.. u can't avoid attack anymore.. it wasn't like this before..

i've been playing quite awhile as an FW, once i have no problem using stick booster at all(2016-first 2017), stick booster for a mage is a bread and butter skill to survive and to do a quick maneuver, since mage IW/FW need to get hit as less as possible, its almost problematic to use stick booster if we need to wait for awhile until the animation finish, not to mention that in real battle, we often use stick booster-> while clicking to move as fast as possible to make a good momentum...
    but for now, getting disconnected while doing so, i guess its pretty risky to use stick booster at all... i hope the GMs would try to use the mages-stickbooster themselves. see if it not a bug at all, yes i already install it in the right place, yes i've tried to let the animation finish(it works but still reckless and too hard to use in pvp or pve). i hope the bugs for stick booster could be repaired.
    well in my opinion, stick booster are not a skill to replace /flag after all :v

Yes I rarely used the skills, afraid for getting disconnected.....
    Why did this happened to mage?

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Most of the time when Stick Booster is in use, I get disconnected. Not sure if other mages are experiencing this. But it a real annoyance.

Hello Conscious
    Please be informed that the mage skill Sticky booster was already fixed and tested by our development team. And now it works Normally
    We sincerely apologize for the late response.
    Thanks for reporting this and for your continuous support.

Seal Online Team

For everyone. I know this reply is very late.
    Anyway.
    Feel free to use your skills with your mages, it works normally now (stick booster).
    Your opinions are always heard. That's why we opened this thread.

Seal Online Team

Still disconected
    pls fix this