+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ConsigmentBug

ConsigmentBug

Hey Guys.

AnyOne Knows how to Fix the bug by Consigment ,,The Server is responding please try again later´´when iam looking for some item in the Consigment??

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    See previous threads about this issue in the past 1-2 months.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    See previous threads about this issue in the past 1-2 months.
    Yow where the fk have you been

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    Yow where the fk have you been
    Man, you're always afk when I'm on lol.
    The other day I sat in front of you at gh for like three hours (also whispered).

In any case, my holidays are done and I'm back on full-time job - aka only got an hour or so actual active, but since everyone quit already I don't feel like just sitting there doing nothing.

Normally I sat at gh for couple hours chatting and messing around till you're back, but that's rather pointless now.

Plus, it's motorcycle season, so my next days off in july and August will be mostly spend on the new bike.

I'll pop on sometime this eve or so.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 06-20-2017 at 01:36 AM.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Man, you're always afk when I'm on lol.
    The other day I sat in front of you at gh for like three hours (also whispered).

In any case, my holidays are done and I'm back on full-time job - aka only got an hour or so actual active, but since everyone quit already I don't feel like just sitting there doing nothing.

Normally I sat at gh for couple hours chatting and messing around till you're back, but that's rather pointless now.

Plus, it's motorcycle season, so my next days off in july and August will be mostly spend on the new bike.

I'll pop on sometime this eve or so.
    Are you sure you are on the right version of the game, lol? I'm almost sure i've never got a pm from you. I won't be on today till later this evening though.

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    Are you sure you are on the right version of the game, lol? I'm almost sure i've never got a pm from you. I won't be on today till later this evening though.
    Was like, Wednesday / Thursday or Friday (?) not sure, might be Tuesday also.. time flies. Then couple days later you were afking on TheKappa at GH and I put my char right in front of you for a couple hours waiting till you were back, but then you just logged off or otherwise disappeared when I checked back on the second screen.

Haven't done any gaming much past couple days due to various reasons (read: it's 30-35° C here (that's 85 to 95° for our Fahrenheit mofo's), and I'm meling. Literally, I'm melting).

Was like, Wednesday / Thursday or Friday (?) not sure, might be Tuesday also.. time flies. Then couple days later you were afking on TheKappa at GH and I put my char right in front of you for a couple hours waiting till you were back, but then you just logged off or otherwise disappeared when I checked back on the second screen.

Haven't done any gaming much past couple days due to various reasons (read: it's 30-35° C here (that's 85 to 95° for our Fahrenheit mofo's), and I'm meling. Literally, I'm melting).
    I'm on now lol .

how about me? the temrepature here in Dammam, KSA last sunday was 49 degrees C. im literally cooked outside..

Quote Originally Posted by KingxOfxRage View Post
    how about me? the temrepature here in Dammam, KSA last sunday was 49 degrees C. im literally cooked outside..
    I'm used to like maybe max 24 xD

Banned
    Inside with the AC going full tilt.