+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ConsigmentBug

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Was like, Wednesday / Thursday or Friday (?) not sure, might be Tuesday also.. time flies. Then couple days later you were afking on TheKappa at GH and I put my char right in front of you for a couple hours waiting till you were back, but then you just logged off or otherwise disappeared when I checked back on the second screen.

Haven't done any gaming much past couple days due to various reasons (read: it's 30-35° C here (that's 85 to 95° for our Fahrenheit mofo's), and I'm meling. Literally, I'm melting).
    35° C is just an average summer day here in Aussie. Try getting 40/ 43° C - that ****s reallllllll nasty lol And even higher in some parts.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    35° C is just an average summer day here in Aussie. Try getting 40/ 43° C - that ****s reallllllll nasty lol And even higher in some parts.
    At least you've got nice bitc.., sorry autocorrect, I mean beaches - and buildings catered to such warmth after being used to the heat.
    At least, I hope so.

Although I must admit that I laughed the other day at the news showing a thousand naked aussies ti celebrate the solstice calling the water freezing cold.

It was 11°..

That's lukewarm.....
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

A lot of the perception of heat is about humidity, too.

Last week we had a day that was just under 33C, but the humidity was 99%. A friend of mine who recently moved here from Arizona where temps regularly push 40C and above said he'd never felt hotter, because all of the heat there is dry.
    Last edited by soulholder; 06-24-2017 at 12:31 AM.
    Former-forum Overlord
    HellHunter

honestly, the old thread about consignment didn't solve the bug in my windows 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by KingxOfxRage View Post
    honestly, the old thread about consignment didn't solve the bug in my windows 8.1
    Happened to me also one time i check my account. I'm runnin' windows freakin 10.1
    Me? I'm your personal Motherfkr. Insulted? Feel free to BAN me like I give a SH!T.

I CAN C U But you cant C ME
    JIN (Retired) It's been fun...
    slitherine Vit Dragon Knight
    EyeOfSkadi Int Dragon Sage

......(\_/)
    ......( '_')
    ..../""""""""""""\======█D
    /"""""""""""""""""""\
    \_@_@_@_@_@ /