+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is Nice XD

Wink This is Nice XD

<spoiler></spoiler>

what is this item??? are GM now selling item in game or what ???

Greetings Shiltzians!

The cook class were unintentionally released twice last year, at that time all players created the cook character were given the basic items through their mailbox. But then reverted back to beginner class afterwards (since it was unofficial release). Items were already seized during that time. Maybe the above screenshot were from the old screenshot where they still have those items.

Quote Originally Posted by Wynne View Post
    Greetings Shiltzians!

The cook class were unintentionally released twice last year, at that time all players created the cook character were given the basic items through their mailbox. But then reverted back to beginner class afterwards (since it was unofficial release). Items were already seized during that time. Maybe the above screenshot were from the old screenshot where they still have those items.
    So when exactly is the "Official release" of the Cook class? Cause it seems we are WAY behind on updates compare to KR, JP, TW and TH.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    So when exactly is the "Official release" of the Cook class? Cause it seems we are WAY behind on updates compare to KR, JP, TW and TH.
    they've promised they will release " cook " in the summer 2016 , and now ? almost in summer 2017 lol

Quote Originally Posted by MissBobo View Post
    they've promised they will release " cook " in the summer 2016 , and now ? almost in summer 2017 lol
    We both know it'll never happen. It's PlayRohan. Can't expect much out of them.

U guys missing the important hint from that pic. That line chat is a solid proof of RMT, and that guy selling those stuff is from Me***ah. So im pretty curious what the gm gonna do about this.

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    U guys missing the important hint from that pic. That line chat is a solid proof of RMT, and that guy selling those stuff is from Me***ah. So im pretty curious what the gm gonna do about this.
    well , I can't find anything tell this guy is from Me***ah ( I don't know what does that mean anyway )
    How do u know that ? u r in the same group ?

Quote Originally Posted by MissBobo View Post
    well , I can't find anything tell this guy is from Me***ah ( I don't know what does that mean anyway )
    How do u know that ? u r in the same group ?
    Most likely he's in the same group

Most likely because i can read that language and he have youtube channel under the same name. Dooh prejudice with too much salt.

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Most likely because i can read that language and he have youtube channel under the same name. Dooh prejudice with too much salt.
    Well Farhan is what do u expect.His Guildmaster is GOLDEN BOY anyway so it will be useless to post this kind of picture lol he will be.protected by the GOLDEN BOY anyway