Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by swtomgpif View Post
    which part did you see hack dude? video? all i see is afk characters being mobbed.
    my suspension? i posted the proves that im in chat and not seeing any normal chat which should be whisper.
    even say yes, nowadays macro keyboard and mouse is super common, what era do you lived in?

and only kido will be racist, being unable to control his/her emotion. just like you.
    So you are basically saying that you were using macros kkk.
    Your definition of racism is so badly made kiddo, you should probably spend more time in school rather the dumpster you getting your infos from.

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    Your definition of racism is so badly made kiddo, you should probably spend more time in school rather the dumpster you getting your infos from.
    your hate is racism. u pretty much treat all indo and ph players as the same.
    i dont have to talk with you how my life goes with you. so skip it.
    back to topic or basically you are just an unliterate person, only know how to spam.

He said "EVEN say yes...", control your emotion before making any conclusion.
    Also, make sure to bring evidences along with all your accusations. Smookey argued with clear evidence, you didn't.
    "wkwk" and proud.

Sorry for bad english, it is not my native language after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitly View Post
    He said "EVEN say yes...", control your emotion before making any conclusion.
    Also, make sure to bring evidences along with all your accusations. Smookey argued with clear evidence, you didn't.
    You both make 0 English sense, bye.

Oh yeh, enjoy your suspension because you won't be released .

Oh yeh, enjoy your suspension because you won't be released .
    it seems your influence is bigger than me. they prefer hunt you than joining me. they even ask me to wait 7 days just to join them hunting you. well i skip, but enjoy your hunted days

Banned
    it seems your influence is bigger than me. they prefer hunt you than joining me. they even ask me to wait 7 days just to join them hunting you. well i skip, but enjoy your hunted days
    What you are writing there makes no sense sir. Can you please explain? Are you trying to say that you and your friends are going to harass him in the game? Be careful with that. You can get into more trouble for that than botting or using macros.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    What you are writing there makes no sense sir. Can you please explain? Are you trying to say that you and your friends are going to harass him in the game? Be careful with that. You can get into more trouble for that than botting or using macros.
    so he can harass while other cant. and i have to be careful while he doesnt have to, is that what you mean?
    whateva, i do admit i kinda lose my head here for argueing with kid.
    and do not stamp that accusation while im giving prove.
    Last edited by swtomgpif; 06-19-2017 at 01:09 PM.

wait wait wait I'm sorry I was just joking, please don't hunt me down in an online pvp game.

Kappa.

yup i was suspended for 7 days. in a very unfair and unprofessional way
    Frost came and asked me AFK 3 times in normal chat and i was in guild chat tab. not answering and puffed.

nice conspiracy though, just getting suspended already got someone know it.

i guess you guys really hate indos, let me help ya all, i dont care about 7 days suspend because of not fair at all. so i will ask all indos gone from this server if not being released today. let see how big is my influence.

@AlexanderV
    i dont remember anyone ever kill me when im hunting, so please dont use my name.
    So you're still playing that guild chat trick after what we've told you on your ticket? Do you really want these people to know what we've seen in our investigation? You are harassing the people who are just doing their job. Do you think we will lift the ban? No. You cannot intimidate us with that childish statement, "so i will ask all indos gone from this server if not being released today. let see how big is my influence." Really now? I will now close this thread. We have already decided your case and we will not lift the suspension. You can harass us all day you want, that will just prolong your suspension period. If you continue like this, we will not hesitate to suspend your forum access as well.