Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Last edited by Wynne; 06-16-2017 at 07:18 AM.

I always knew they we're botting, I've always killed them, smookie is one of my favorite. I tried to report them but who cares that much about them cuz GM's apparently don't give a flying ****.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderV View Post
    I always knew they we're botting, I've always killed them, smookie is one of my favorite. I tried to report them but who cares that much about them cuz GM's apparently don't give a flying ****.
    Your statement vs ours

300 BANS

P.S.
    @Thread Starter please submit a ticket so we can review your report.

@Melloncollie this doesn't prove too much, there's still plently of players botting. Last time I've checked it was your job to find those and ban. Every time I whisper gm in game nobody respond when it cames up about a player who is botting and when you caught em, they get suspended for 7days and then get back to the old cheating.Nice good job Playwith. This speaks for itself how much u care about what we need. So don't get me wrong but, this game is dying. And even when there will be just 20-30 players playing you won't change a thing. I'm sorry, my opinion will remain until I see a change.
    Last edited by AlexanderV; 06-16-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderV View Post
    I whispered a GM ingame when I spotted a botter. He apparently went in hide to spectate/check him and banned him (was looting drops, the botter wasn't even picking, then he suddenly disappeared and got aggro, died. fml). He sent me a whisper to thanks me just after that, stating he was banned.

Still, they do care.

I think it's better to tell them when they're ingame, so they can live check/spectate. Yet I do believe there are more than 300 botters.
    Last edited by StilgarTheFremen; 06-17-2017 at 11:35 AM.

yup i was suspended for 7 days. in a very unfair and unprofessional way
    Frost came and asked me AFK 3 times in normal chat and i was in guild chat tab. not answering and puffed.

nice conspiracy though, just getting suspended already got someone know it.

i guess you guys really hate indos, let me help ya all, i dont care about 7 days suspend because of not fair at all. so i will ask all indos gone from this server if not being released today. let see how big is my influence.

@AlexanderV
    i dont remember anyone ever kill me when im hunting, so please dont use my name.
    Last edited by swtomgpif; 06-19-2017 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swtomgpif View Post
    yup i was suspended for 7 days. in a very unfair and unprofessional way
    Frost came and asked me AFK 3 times in normal chat and i was in guild chat tab. not answering and puffed.

nice conspiracy though, just getting suspended already got someone know it.

i guess you guys really hate indos, let me help ya all, i dont care about 7 days suspend because of not fair at all. so i will ask all indos gone from this server if not being released today. let see how big is my influence.

@AlexanderV
    i dont remember anyone ever kill me when im hunting, so please dont use my name.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH. PLS DO IT. you would do us a big favor, fk from the server and take the philpns with u too pls.
    Oh, also you are region banned, so you shouldn't even be playing the game.
    Last edited by KappaPride; 06-19-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH. PLS DO IT. you would do us a big favor, fk from the server and take the philpns with u too pls.
    Oh, also you are region banned, so you shouldn't even be playing the game.
    oh one of the people that unable to compete so using lowly trick. kind of person i despise the most.
    define "region banned", im Indonesian doesnt mean i lived in indonesia.
    also im actually chinese. dont be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by swtomgpif View Post
    oh one of the people that unable to compete so using lowly trick. kind of person i despise the most.
    define "region banned", im Indonesian doesnt mean i lived in indonesia.
    also im actually chinese. dont be racist.
    Compete! Compete with what kido? Legit all you do is hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    Compete! Compete with what kido? Legit all you do is hacking.
    which part did you see hack dude? video? all i see is afk characters being mobbed.
    my suspension? i posted the proves that im in chat and not seeing any normal chat which should be whisper.
    even say yes, nowadays macro keyboard and mouse is super common, what era do you lived in?

and only kido will be racist, being unable to control his/her emotion. just like you.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast