+ Reply to Thread

Since everyone makes one

Ok so now you all thought "he ' s gone ask about scout or warlock" but no no no he is going to make his own big WTB thread.

Where to begin... I got all these chars and cash and need so much.

TEMPLAR
    -----------

- ALL end game mace parts. I need MAX MELEE and crit chance/attack speed
    - FULL set Blue Diamond with PSY, magic attack and melee attack
    - ALL end game parts for TALI. I am looking for psy/vit/pdef and psy/dex/pdef

DEKAN
    ----------

- ALL end game zhen parts. I need MAX melee and crit chance. I found 1 Black Dragon Quilt so that's done
    - FULL Natu set with str/dex/vit/pdef. I am for 200 vit 300 str and 200 dex with in total around 40%pdef (ofc all stats of all parts combined)
    - Blue Diamond set with Melee attack (13% at least) and str or dex. Vit is fine too.

DHAN
    ---------

-ALL end game DAGGER parts with agility crit chance and crit damage boost. Yes, a dagger cause well Katar is ****ing ugly.
    - FULL Natu with Agility/Vit pdef 1 or 2 parts with 80+ dex

That's about it. Ofcourse I also buy forged stuff and not only parts. So if you have a max melee Tali Zhen or Mace I buy.

PM me in game Eline/Relentless/Srry
    Last edited by Fgehjss; 06-07-2017 at 01:51 AM.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Why would u request MAGIC attack on a ring for a templar when the skill clearly say "int / psy convert in str"? i mean this is no RBF, just a headsup, u should look for psy/int/melee

Thanks but I stay with what I asked.

MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjinm View Post
    Why would u request MAGIC attack on a ring for a templar when the skill clearly say "int / psy convert in str"? i mean this is no RBF, just a headsup, u should look for psy/int/melee
    Maybe he asks that because there is more to templar than just that one buff you mentioned. I understand however that with your chicken brain it must be quite hard to comprehend this. #shottafullvitberzerk
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 06-07-2017 at 03:59 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    ALL end game DAGGER parts with agility crit chance and crit damage boost. Yes, a dagger cause well Katar is ****ing ugly.
    Do realise that with taking a dagger instead of a katar you hand in some attackspeed. Ofcourse it's up to you if you prefer looks > stats.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Do realise that with taking a dagger instead of a katar you hand in some attackspeed. Ofcourse it's up to you if you prefer looks > stats.
    Dhan is to have fun. Not serieus pvp competitive but to be annoying as red dhan at assembly or so
    Guess dagger/katar doesnt matter much. Or maybe I see them too much like a rogue and those have daggers

MrMango - Dragon Knight

I dont have the parts you need, you have the parts I need?
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post

With I had but even after farming 8 hours at stupid assembly not one decent part for Natu droppen. Went to plaza but even less luck there.

MrMango - Dragon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post

With I had but even after farming 8 hours at stupid assembly not one decent part for Natu droppen. Went to plaza but even less luck there.

MrMango - Dragon Knight