+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post I love this game and how corrupt this is

Just to make a small comparison between the normal players and handed out items.

I just hope any of the GM's will see this cause i know they wont do anything about it it was the same story on irohan.
    Last edited by Wynne; 06-06-2017 at 07:37 AM.

Bro, it's not corrupt. The dude literally farmed his gear to make it OP. Some things are more difficult to achieve without $$$ yeah.
    But its a F2P game, they have to make money somewhere. And they have to make incentive for people to spend that money.
    PWi isn't a charity if you haven't noticed.
    If you want a game where money doesnt change gameplay there is always League of Legends LOL.
    Reaper
    Dhan
    Sick
    Dekan

Not to mention FakeTaxi is a heavily active guild to where they probably exchanged pieces helping each other to get geared faster vs selling to rest of players for money. The Support of a guild is OP so choose wisely.

~~BTW not bashing you bro im just stating my perspective
    Last edited by EpicPanther; 06-03-2017 at 03:31 PM.
    Reaper
    Dhan
    Sick
    Dekan

Banned
    It is not possible to make Rohan F2P. No matter the best intentions, money is required to run the server and, for official (aka legal) servers, there is staff to pay and shareholders to keep happy.

People do not donate without incentive. Incentive in Rohan comes in the form of decent boosts that make the play competitive.

Hmmm what?
    I mean i received 64k from this polska hoe.
    He used crowns laughter on me and he had a priest in party with Heavens dawn running (its on YouTube aswell)
    Dunno what gear u got but he had simply 2 higher tiers of gear than i had
    (I was in Natu, he was in full opaniel) so my magic defense sucked pretty hard

Anyways
    broken treasure scaling seems kinda high and 100% Chance to crit on lv7 is huge but as i said if i would have tali/opaniel aswell which gives higher % of pvp defense + some crit drop on my armor he would do less dmg.

(And even so, they still lose in gpvp )
    Last edited by Jester999; 06-03-2017 at 03:43 PM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It is not possible to make Rohan F2P. No matter the best intentions
    Agreed. Now is PWi would round their intentions im sure this game will rock out of beta and possibly build a bigger community even. We just need to stick with it and grit our teeth at the things we think they should change and hope they listen to the community to a reasonable extent. Like we all have questioned the Dhan/Dekan separation from other town. And other things here and there. But everyone can agree that its a step forward and if handled right PWi could raise their reputation from the dirt.
    Reaper
    Dhan
    Sick
    Dekan

x k.urwa d

Quote Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
    Just to make a small comparison between the normal players and handed out items.

http://prntscr.com/ffkrq3

I just hope any of the GM's will see this cause i know they wont do anything about it it was the same story on irohan.
    lmao get **** on idiot

how this server going tho?

i mean he crit on me 16k and i dont even wear a tali set, thats pretty normal cosidering i have 75k hp
    I crit 25k aoe on newbies too and i have nothin legend/opaniel

its too early to cry, but definely FT donated a lot to have 5-6 full legend/opaniel set; good for them and for the game
    i guess they will have an advantage for a couple of months, but as soon all ppl has same equip i doubt we see such damage on equals