+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    So heres a go to build if you are leveling and can get Hp absorb option

put like 30 points in dex just as a boost (Rest in armor and acc)
    -Next, and i know people will disagree. go full str.
    -Then get you a Zhen with good melee/crit rate. maybe a little crit damage if you cant find crit rate parts.
    -you have a skill in DS tree im not on my dekan but i believe its called Rapid Lock, and it boost crit dmg based on str/int. if you have some crit rate and get splitter up to 7, the damage and sustain is INSANE. (Mind you, the Hp Absorb stone isnt needed but it seriously takes the worry out of leveling in places where alot of mobs aggro.)
    -The HP stone is all you need to not have to worry about chance from your suction skill, but the skill works fine for MP.

This isn't an everybody build I always had Hp absorb stone and 10%melee pattern equipped just because 19 rp for 1 day yeah ill take it.

I was rolling with a Fatima 23melee 7critdmg 7crit rate. and it has been very successful if you can score a higher crit rate im sure the rewards will be great!
    Reaper
    Dhan
    Sick
    Dekan

BTW these guys saying +10 weapon on lower levels, dooo not waste your crone or stones for this. 9x weapon or Endgame only. Because i promise you will not get a return on the money you spent +++ a lower level weapon. If you have the $$$ then its no problem. Just a friendly heads up to you, or anyone starting that is reading this post.
    Reaper
    Dhan
    Sick
    Dekan

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    40% of your str as a boost... woohoo!

Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPanther View Post
    So heres a go to build if you are leveling and can get Hp absorb option

put like 30 points in dex just as a boost (Rest in armor and acc)
    -Next, and i know people will disagree. go full str.
    -Then get you a Zhen with good melee/crit rate. maybe a little crit damage if you cant find crit rate parts.
    -you have a skill in DS tree im not on my dekan but i believe its called Rapid Lock, and it boost crit dmg based on str/int. if you have some crit rate and get splitter up to 7, the damage and sustain is INSANE. (Mind you, the Hp Absorb stone isnt needed but it seriously takes the worry out of leveling in places where alot of mobs aggro.)
    -The HP stone is all you need to not have to worry about chance from your suction skill, but the skill works fine for MP.

This isn't an everybody build I always had Hp absorb stone and 10%melee pattern equipped just because 19 rp for 1 day yeah ill take it.

I was rolling with a Fatima 23melee 7critdmg 7crit rate. and it has been very successful if you can score a higher crit rate im sure the rewards will be great!
    All fine and well but... str has rly rly low Impact on your Melee unless you have 1x% acc 4 times...sure you lose maybe 400 melee but vit wins you tons of defense and hp. It is a Tradeoff Special a beginner goes better that way.
    Rolling Crit...did you mind watching the scaling? it is 53% of your STR...53%!! that 530 extra dmg if you have 1000 STR. And you have no Crit-Chance buffs to even Support it in DS. Giants get 200% str + 79% Dex as Crit-Boost and have a 6.5% Crit-Chance Buff for example that is where crit-builds rly get a boost. On Dekans its more like mehh.
    Ofc it can work and all but so does a Int-Dekan(got a lvl 88 one so dont start telling me its bugged, impossible or what ever)...
    for no +10 lowbie weapons.... you talk about wasted Money. Buying 10 Save Stones for 10 times trying to make lvl 66 ancient plussed cost you 10 Bucks. for same amount you get 3 tries on lvl 82 weapon. or 2 time trying on lvl 98/100/114 weapon.
    also ancient lvl 66 +10 outscales a lvl 82 weapon until that said weapon is +4/5
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 06-03-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Whoa whoa dont get too hot XD i said build isn't for everyone, i may try another route sometime. And you hit the nail on the head with the 66+10 it does outscale the attack on 82 weapon. Im merely talking about not getting a return for your money. So $10 right? increase your 66 weapon to +10? or sell reward scrolls for around 100mil right now? i think for a Lowbie that crone is going to mean alot more.
    Reaper
    Dhan
    Sick
    Dekan