+ Reply to Thread

forging questions

So I started playing rohan again for a week now and I have some questions about forging that I couldn't find answers to. So is there a 14 level limit for deleveling gears still? Is it worth to enhance gears early on? Any other forging advice and tips would be greatly appreciated.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Afaik there is no limit, but the further you go the lesser chance of success. At least, I never broke something past -6 (official cap).

I enhanced lvl 66 ancient since it will allow me to go all the way without forging. Also enhanced natu.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I have Sedorian lvl 1 so that's proof there is no limit.

Enhancing costs a lot and is early on not worth it imo because I lvl with people who boost me and now ar 75+ I can easy solo and boost my other low lvl chars
    If you go solo lvling I'd recommend forging the 5x and + it to 10. You'll have almost same dmg as the 6x ancient weapon which allows you to concentrate on the 8x ancient which you dlvl to 65. You'll always be OP compared to mobs which you will kill faster. With the right gear (Zultan - Sedorian at 40 - Natu at 65) you'll have no problem at all.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.