+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Any chanses get some more To do list or Orgin will stay as it is GvG (what actualy not happening much) an farm gear&lv up 100 toons on 20 accs. At this moment dont have even motivation hit last lvs&farm last sets bcoz dont see for what reason, to complete more stages in sup and spend rest time in sz doing nothing? Also have noticed lot of ppl getin inactive from F list online mostly is like 2-4 ppl b4 was like 20-30 mainly all get 9x lv an stop play. As i understand koreans also have orgin and its run longer as our what they have??? TBS? Arenas? Most likeley our server will go same way woud be nice to know maybe its better buy toon on RBF and spend time&money on it?

Hello,

I beleive the people who run this game needs a bit of modification. It looks like a lesser version of RBF. When RBF started it was, as I would say, almost perfect until the introduction of overpowered weapons (epic, upg, etc...) Right now the game is fair with the item mall shop and VIP status, the introduction of exchange center where people can exchange items for RP's and characters would only enhance the game and make it more competitive (people would stop feeling the need to level 20 chars and be AFK all the time). In RBF the in game PVP made more sense in terms of classes, skills and even in game events. These guild wars we have now don't seem to be working, the re-introduction of township battles would revive the competitive sense in the game and make it much much better. Other stuff that has been excluded from Origin (such as the tutorial in the beginning, each race start in their own respective town, township battles, etc...). Woking more on expanding the map of the game and increasing level cap once a year or so will help this game grow players and be more exciting.

Another matter, I believe people have lost trust in this game because of what happened in RBF before and how fast it died after the epic weapons were introduced, people need reassurance on how this game will go. Is it walking down the same road as RBF? Or this one will be different?

Also please spend more time on balancing classes, a semi geared scout with +10 bow would easily kill other very well geared characters just because of his Death Call + AOE. I don't know of other people agree with me or not but I believe something should be done there regarding the class balance.

Last but not least, this game has so much potential (coming from a long time WoW player) it just needs a bit of modification and more updates so you can keep it interesting. I would love to help enhancing this game, if needed.

Looking forward for replies.

Thank you.