View Poll Results: What is the best class to PVP with?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Str Avenger

4 14.81%
  • Agi Avenger

4 14.81%
  • Dex Scout

2 7.41%
  • Dex Ranger

5 18.52%
  • Int Warlock

10 37.04%
  • Hybrid Savage

1 3.70%
  • Hybrid Human

2 7.41%
  • Vit Defender

4 14.81%
  • Dekan (Describe build/gear/class)

3 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best PVP Class

Post Best PVP Class

Simple, I'm wondering what people view as the best classes in pvp.

Now the simple answer is: ''there isn't'' and I know it all depends on gear, lvl etc. but I'm still gonna ask

Few things to keep in mind:
    - Talking about lvl 100 classes
    - With at least full 80+ gears on them (weapon/armour/rings)
    - Full 6s at least preferably 7s
    - Keep scaling in mind (how would your class perform if it had full legendary gear vs. others with similar gears)
    - Keep scrolls/option stones etc. in mind, for example: a str dhan might not be great without those but with all the extra melee % and crit dmg. % they might 1 shot people

Since I don't have the time to test everything I'd like some insights so please if you play a certain class and you think that class is OP in PVP let me know why, use logical arguments, your skills, combo's, special gear that works well with it etc. etc.

My current list for classes that I'd considder good for pvp: (random order)

- Str Avenger (How well are they performing in pvp at endgame? Is agi or str better?)
    - Agi Avenger
    - Hybrid Guardian
    - Hybrid Savage
    - Dex Ranger
    - Dex Scout
    - Int Warlock
    - Vit Defender (I hear their damage is great and they are really tanky)
    - Any kind of dekan sage/knight with vit/str/int or hybrid?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Defenders definitely got their place in that list. 9.7 seconds of pure glory and tanky AF.
    I reckon with the correct equipment (HP and/or AS ancient insig accessories), skill defense / crit reduct. tali and WA mace - they truly hit like a train-wreck.

That aside, +10ing is mandatory and some could argue that AS > WA (personally I feel AS is cheap enough to obtain via IM compared to WA, which is not).
    I'm not quite sure how crit reduction is calculated though, if you consider that you can get 40+% per anient armour piece ... 100% crit reduct + decent skill defense is "easily" obtained. Already got half my set done.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Defenders definitely got their place in that list. 9.7 seconds of pure glory and tanky AF.
    I reckon with the correct equipment (HP and/or AS ancient insig accessories), skill defense / crit reduct. tali and WA mace - they truly hit like a train-wreck.

That aside, +10ing is mandatory and some could argue that AS > WA (personally I feel AS is cheap enough to obtain via IM compared to WA, which is not).
    I'm not quite sure how crit reduction is calculated though, if you consider that you can get 40+% per anient armour piece ... 100% crit reduct + decent skill defense is "easily" obtained. Already got half my set done.
    I'm not sure about crit reduction and SD here either, I know it works but I'm not sure how it's calculated. If both scale like crazy I guess half elves and dhans dmg will be crap late game.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I'm currently a Dex Scout, They're really good however, I feel endgame rangers will be so much better 1v1 with a vacuum / toxic potion and debuff
    [CENTER]-Origins-

GM of Disney
    DarkStar - Scout
    ShiningStar - Defender

Any boosted by $$$.

Banned
    $$$ don't get you much of a boost in Origin currently (subject to change). Any decent non-$$$ player that knows his toon can still rape you hardcore.

So im taking forever to level but currently have 2 pieces to tali katar with crit chance 2.4%+ and crit dmg 5-6% so if i can pull the rest of pieces and make 44%crit dmg boost on agi avenger i Think dupli will take the cake for highest dps in 1 skill that is to say how the gails acc turn out for agi avenger. So far it looks like all stats builds besides agi will have the most advantage in gails acc. AKA the starting stats (not including what rolls on them)

So we may in fact see Hybrid dhans take over once everything is said and done. and balance the damage on Dupli and PP
    Reaper
    Dhan
    Sick
    Dekan

warlocks over everything else.
    fking broken treasure is insane (especially with crowns laughter)
    wouldnt call them broken but they need a nerf for sure.
    pretty much every other class is fine imo (besides stupid mind exchange bug)
    Last edited by Jester999; 05-31-2017 at 01:48 PM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Templar without a doubt .
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Templar without a doubt .
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster