View Poll Results: What is the best class to PVP with?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Str Avenger

4 14.81%
  • Agi Avenger

4 14.81%
  • Dex Scout

2 7.41%
  • Dex Ranger

5 18.52%
  • Int Warlock

10 37.04%
  • Hybrid Savage

1 3.70%
  • Hybrid Human

2 7.41%
  • Vit Defender

4 14.81%
  • Dekan (Describe build/gear/class)

3 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best PVP Class

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPanther View Post
    So im taking forever to level but currently have 2 pieces to tali katar with crit chance 2.4%+ and crit dmg 5-6% so if i can pull the rest of pieces and make 44%crit dmg boost on agi avenger i Think dupli will take the cake for highest dps in 1 skill that is to say how the gails acc turn out for agi avenger. So far it looks like all stats builds besides agi will have the most advantage in gails acc. AKA the starting stats (not including what rolls on them)

So we may in fact see Hybrid dhans take over once everything is said and done. and balance the damage on Dupli and PP
    This is what I've been planning for my Avenger as well, I'm however not sure if Agi is better than str. Beside that, I fear crit reduction will be too OP, if you stack that you can diminish critical damage to almost nothing....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Eine fat warlock because make wizards
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Vit dragon sage that can read the following two words: Reverse Scale.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Human full str

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Simple, I'm wondering what people view as the best classes in pvp.

Now the simple answer is: ''there isn't'' and I know it all depends on gear, lvl etc. but I'm still gonna ask

Few things to keep in mind:
    - Talking about lvl 100 classes
    - With at least full 80+ gears on them (weapon/armour/rings)
    - Full 6s at least preferably 7s
    - Keep scaling in mind (how would your class perform if it had full legendary gear vs. others with similar gears)
    - Keep scrolls/option stones etc. in mind, for example: a str dhan might not be great without those but with all the extra melee % and crit dmg. % they might 1 shot people

Since I don't have the time to test everything I'd like some insights so please if you play a certain class and you think that class is OP in PVP let me know why, use logical arguments, your skills, combo's, special gear that works well with it etc. etc.

My current list for classes that I'd considder good for pvp: (random order)

- Str Avenger (How well are they performing in pvp at endgame? Is agi or str better?)
    - Agi Avenger
    - Hybrid Guardian
    - Hybrid Savage
    - Dex Ranger
    - Dex Scout
    - Int Warlock
    - Vit Defender (I hear their damage is great and they are really tanky)
    - Any kind of dekan sage/knight with vit/str/int or hybrid?
    for me any of this is op if you have a fat ass wallet

How come you guys think that if you have more $$$ you are more powerful? Hell no. The VIP benefits does not have any benefit about PVP. $$$ here makes you gear up faster and level faster, etc. It just makes you reach the end game faster, but does not makes you OP and ****. I'm so triggered by this people who always think having $$$ makes you stronger in game without analyzing the gameplay itself.

Anyways, in my opinion, Savage is one of the best PVP class here in Rohan Origin. It has 2 stuns, has -def skill, has -attack speed skill, has -movement speed skill, disable normal attack skill, -crit damage skill, totems (heal, attack speed, debuffs), also warrior skill tree has kidney strike(not sure of the name) that makes your attack hit the target twice, and of course the new skill of Savage which is like the OS of guardians. Savages can be powerful in 1v1 and can be very useful in party PVPs also. So yeah, for me Savage is very good in pvp when you study the skills well, know when to use the skills, create a combo etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectr3g0d View Post
    How come you guys think that if you have more $$$ you are more powerful? Hell no. The VIP benefits does not have any benefit about PVP. $$$ here makes you gear up faster and level faster, etc. It just makes you reach the end game faster, but does not makes you OP and ****. I'm so triggered by this people who always think having $$$ makes you stronger in game without analyzing the gameplay itself.
    That's because you probably never played the old Rohan version which was pay2win af unless you were super mega giga ultra lucky or using exploits.

Anyways, in my opinion, Savage is one of the best PVP class here in Rohan Origin. It has 2 stuns, has -def skill, has -attack speed skill, has -movement speed skill, disable normal attack skill, -crit damage skill, totems (heal, attack speed, debuffs), also warrior skill tree has kidney strike(not sure of the name) that makes your attack hit the target twice, and of course the new skill of Savage which is like the OS of guardians. Savages can be powerful in 1v1 and can be very useful in party PVPs also. So yeah, for me Savage is very good in pvp when you study the skills well, know when to use the skills, create a combo etc.
    trigger of what? I know origin is new for this time, but when the time comes they will update everything on IM and that time comes you tell me those fat ass wallet will not be OP. Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Vit dragon sage that can read the following two words: Reverse Scale.
    That's like a living ward, the skill is very OP tho but meh the rest of sages, I'm not too happy about.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman1 View Post
    Human full str
    I don't think you wanna go full str, unless you literally wanna ''miss'' every hit, thus why I put ''hybrid guard''

Quote Originally Posted by JMSlasher View Post
    for me any of this is op if you have a fat ass wallet

Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post
    That's because you probably never played the old Rohan version which was pay2win af unless you were super mega giga ultra lucky or using exploits.
    Quote Originally Posted by JMSlasher View Post
    trigger of what? I know origin is new for this time, but when the time comes they will update everything on IM and that time comes you tell me those fat ass wallet will not be OP. Peace!
    To you guys, money Always helps and one could argue that getting to endgame gear a lot faster than non donators will make you OP (for awhile) since you have a higher lvl, higher tier gear etc. The big difference with Jainus etc is that you can farm pretty much everything in game yourself as well without charging insane amounts. It will take a long time but you can. If you couldn't that would be truely P2W.

For everyone saying ''in the future they'll update the IM and make everything P2W'' I say, Chill bruh, so far so good. Enjoy it as long as it lasts and don't create doom scenarios when they are not imminent.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    For everyone saying ''in the future they'll update the IM and make everything P2W'' I say, Chill bruh, so far so good. Enjoy it as long as it lasts and don't create doom scenarios when they are not imminent.
    that.

Maybe they will, maybe they will keep RBF around for the guys that prefer P2W. As it stands NOW this is the least P2W Rohan out there (and I am talking all those indo pservers as well). If you are a P2W player, your level up and gearing will be easier, but you won't be more horribly outclassing the person that uses in-game means to get there. The piddly little 10%-20% boosts don't do an awful lot in pvp. You aren't gonna be nuking anyone with a million points of damage here.

If they change their strategy later on, then I will change my tune. But until then, RO rules the Rohan universe.