+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WTS Tali polearm 30melee 19WA

WTS Tali polearm dlvl 30melee 19WA

Leave offers here or in game
    nick TheBase

How much is the highest possible melee attack on Tali?

I think 30% is kinda low considering my Fenatti has 30% too.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    How much is the highest possible melee attack on Tali?

I think 30% is kinda low considering my Fenatti has 30% too.
    Say you'd get 4% melee on each part you'd hit 32% melee. 30% isn't that bad actually althrough you could get a little more if you'd spend the time/money, 19% weapon attack is a bit meh tho.

You can get more melee on endgame weapons by making them legendary and getting a Lucky roll on Ferk wep, 2k insig's a roll.

Anyway I don't see why you'd roll a melee weapon on a giant while they have such insane crit. dmg but well we're talking about TheBase here lmao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Finding parts with both max ME as well as WA is nigh impossible.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Finding parts with both max ME as well as WA is nigh impossible.
    dont try to explain to brain dead people. i probably 1 shot him in game as well in real
    I hope his family does us a favour and just unplug his vitals, so he can die in silence

(ps: only 1 skill is crit damage on giants, all the other 8 are not, if u wanna get more damage on one skill and leave the other 8 with less damage, thats you own opinion and choice, i did not ask for it)

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Say you'd get 4% melee on each part you'd hit 32% melee. 30% isn't that bad actually althrough you could get a little more if you'd spend the time/money, 19% weapon attack is a bit meh tho.

You can get more melee on endgame weapons by making them legendary and getting a Lucky roll on Ferk wep, 2k insig's a roll.

Anyway I don't see why you'd roll a melee weapon on a giant while they have such insane crit. dmg but well we're talking about TheBase here lmao.

So between Tali and Fenatti the difference is 2%? Apart from higher base stats.
    I know about ferken but the luck you need on that...

MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

So between Tali and Fenatti the difference is 2%? Apart from higher base stats.
    I know about ferken but the luck you need on that...
    Not necessarily since you can increase the amount of stats on your items based on your VIP lvl (at least I think that's how it works). Not sure what the cap is but don't expect 50-60% melee on a weapon (unless you get a really Lucky roll on a Ferk).

Weapons are not meant to have huge melee boosters(they have an internal melee booster hidden in the weapon attack), scrolls/rings/option stones/costumes are designed for the purpose to inflate melee % and they are all consumable and most will cost you $, smart move PWI xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Don't remember clearly what the max % was but in RBF I believe it was 52%. I wonder what the maximum is in Origin without Ferken cause that stuff is crap. 2k insignias and you can end up with a strength staf lol

MrMango - Dragon Knight

Don't remember clearly what the max % was but in RBF I believe it was 52%. I wonder what the maximum is in Origin without Ferken cause that stuff is crap. 2k insignias and you can end up with a strength staf lol
    at 99 cap max was somewhere at 50-55%. I'm guessing that you can get about 20% melee on a ferken wep, this means you'd end up between 50-55% as well. Do consider however that your rings can give up to + - 20% melee each too (80% just from rings, 50% from wep 20% from costume 10% scroll etc.). You can inflate your melee a lot even with low melee % on your weapon. Honestly + ing your weapon will give you maybe even more melee than the melee % on it.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I know about rings etc but I just wanted to know the max % cause if I forge something its close to max stats or is max stats. Same for acc and all other stuff. Go max or go home

MrMango - Dragon Knight