+ Reply to Thread

anyone knows what best build for Temp?

im just exploring this class. so do u know what is best build for temp?

Banned
    I would say int + vit (some vit is a must if you want to be able to survive pve/pvp at all). But that is just a poke in the dark. There are not a lot of temp players here.
    Temp isn't a particularly popular class in Origin simply because it just is not nearly as good on legacy-style Rohan.
    Lack of external buffs + lack of strong boss drops & lack of P2W scrolls & talismans make Temps less than stellar to play.

Well. Since Mentaliteit barrier scalas with psy I went psy. I also like to wack mobs so I use a melee mace with art speed. I have Natu with vit psy and pdef and dex and vit on shield and on Natu too. At the moment I have 1.6k melee and 1.2k pdef without acc. 338 dex and 85x psy. 5k hp with bear lvl 3.
    I deal 1.3k per hit and 5-6k with judgement. I can solo comfortably any groupie of mobs around my lvl and 5 lvls higher and cant die thans to Quick heal and euphoria.

Didn't test in PvP yet but since I lack all kinds of acc and cant use my Fenatti and Tali yet there is no much use in doing so.

lvling was a pair even with max stat shield and maces til I got my Natu at level 70. Templar gets really strong at 93 so that will be when I test pvp. Oh and after I get my +43 all stat title and Lion.

Oh yeah. I am level 73.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.