+ Reply to Thread

Lost item when buying item mall

Dear GM please notice , my item when i bought fate dager.XG on item mall shop with fate HTBS .XG that not shown in my mail on game, please help me , thx alot

GM plss fix seal game i know seal got attacked by cheater or hacker. when i got typareth wing from gnome box my wing cannot be refine and when i hunt so many disconnect from server and got rollback so when my exp 50% then disconnect from server and im log in again my exp back to 33%. Plsss fast fix it, i don't want this seal BOD like seal in my country. So many cheaters like duplicate equipments, gem, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by terontos2 View Post
    Dear GM please notice , my item when i bought fate dager.XG on item mall shop with fate HTBS .XG that not shown in my mail on game, please help me , thx alot
    Sorry for the late response.
    Please be aware that these kind of issues happen when you make a purchase with a character wich is under level 75 , if this happened the system rejects the item sending. That's when you just have to submit a ticket regarding this and we'll be happy to help you restoring the items.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloSax View Post
    GM plss fix seal game i know seal got attacked by cheater or hacker. when i got typareth wing from gnome box my wing cannot be refine and when i hunt so many disconnect from server and got rollback so when my exp 50% then disconnect from server and im log in again my exp back to 33%. Plsss fast fix it, i don't want this seal BOD like seal in my country. So many cheaters like duplicate equipments, gem, etc.
    Hello Angelo,
    Please be informed that we are still working against cheaters and hackers in-game, we already banned a lot of accounts using macros and taking advantage of the game system.
    Regarding your exp loss, please submit a ticktet here. http://portal.playrohan.com/Support/
    We'll be happy to help you with this issue.
    Apologies for the late response.

Seal Online Team

ssssssssssssssssssss