+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Temp

Temp

Hello all, I'm back at playing rohan! I want to know what's difference from RBF and Rohan Origin?? Anything different with temps? Any hunter kits ?? Or any
    Special weapons we can buy with real money? I just want to have a good start. Please let me know if anything.

Thanks,
    Kenshine

Banned
    Hey Kensine.
    I would suggest looking through this forum for threads just like yours. The question has been asked, and answered a LOT. The answers are a lot more than you would get here (people are tired of repeating themselves )

For quickie answers to your immediate questions tho:

Temps are pretty much like temps in RBF as of Now. Temps have been heavily nerfed in official Rohan ad have become no better than any other class to play.
    You can't buy special weapons with real money. You can collect insignias to get the better ingame stuff without needing to forge it. All weapons and armor now have option stone sockets for spirit stones. The stones you get are pretty weak tho.
    There are no hunter kits, but since the cap here is 100 and the leveling is pretty quick, you really don't need HKs here.

Again look through this forum to find more comprehensive responses on the diffs between RBF and RO. There are a LOT (i.e. Scouts and 'Locks are pretty much the favorite offensive classes atm)!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Defenders are also the new meta, ;o.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher