+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Priests

Priests

Helloes,

I'm making a priest (what a surprise).
    Just saw the changes and I'm a tiny little bit confused now.

Karren! Hulp!

1) Group instant heal is based on int only - means we should go int nowadays? o.o

2) I did a 3:1 psy / vit built by now, so might have to change it. Should I go for 2/2 as a pvp char? Or even 3/1 to vit?

3) What stats should my armor have? Is it vit / hp still or not anymore?

Thanks for any help

Hai Knuff <3

Well, it SAYS group heal is based on int but tbh, there is alot of confusion about it. I haven't tested int in my build but I do have some int on my armors. I am full psy atm (for pve atm) and it works well as full psy and even part psy (with Int in armors/ wep) So it does work with Psy/ and psy/ vit.

This server can be a bit solo orientated (aside from doing Minor/ Inter/ sup dung) so you will prolly need to solo or lvl your priest with alt dps chars or do lower lvl qs for quest reward exp. (which can be done with a lvl 1 in party (doesnt have to be with you either. So with the lvl 1 in party, you still get exp, plus exp from quests and you still get drops)

I havent pvp at all in this server as yet, so I really cant give the best comment/ advice on which stats to add. I'm not really sure how full vit works (with heals and so on) BUT I do know full psy will not work for PVP (as there just isnt enough hp) So yea I would prolly suggest going 2/2 until later and then finding a balance which suits you. If you find your heals are just too lame, add more psy or w/e or you could just go int and see how it goes (tho I wouldnt realy advise that because most other skills/ buff are for psy)

As for armors - again its up to you. If you go full vit, I'm assuming your going to need extra stats from psy (for heals) and as there is no real DD on this server, Id suggest something with psy/ vit/ and AD OR even SD.

Again, I cant give the best advice as Im strictly pve atm with all of my gears being psy/ int / vit and AD and haven't experimented in the pvp side of this server yet.

P.s If you need armor parts for Natu I have some I can give you and some sed stuff if you need (idk your lvl, but you are welcome to what I have)

eh, Sorry I couldnt really be more helpfull, but Im kinda still learning things as I go along. This sever is a bit different from irohan so Im just derping my way through haha

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Rawr, so I guess it's going to be a try and error situation then I'm lvl 50 atm, should be higher when making these mysterious lvl 50ish quests quite soon Gearwise I'm pretty much naked (in exception of an xbow from Jona), will need to get the Insigna stuff at some point. Thanks for the info anyway, always appreciated