+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm at Einhoren

Banned
    azndang, Kensine...

Here's a few quickie tips for you to help you on your way:

1. The piggy bank (per character)

As you kill mobs you not only get to collect the crones they drop, but an almost equal amount collects up in that piggy bank you see at the top of your screen. Now one of the big differences between RO and RBF is keys. Keys in RO does not open chests containikng various goodies, but instead open that piggy bank for you. If you have one (or more0 of those keys in your bags, you can click on the button of that piggy bank to get its content.

2. VIP (per account)

If you make use of the IM, the amount you spend in RPs is accumulated. As your over-time buying reaches certain plateaus (from VIP 1 to VIP 10) you reach a plateau that gives you a whole bunch of perks including better drop rates, exp rates, being able to summon the treasury to you anywhere at anytime, and ignore the fatigue system. The top (VIP 10) is pretty badass, but you have to dump a buttload of money into the game (preferably over time) to ever reach it.

3. VIP (1) Daily login (per account)

Daily login prizes. You get these each day you log in. for each consecutive day you log in, you collect more warrior potions (similar to teardrops) and insignias. so 1st day you log in your get 1 pot + an insig, second day you get 2 pots and an insig, third da;: 3pots + an insig until you get to 7 days, then it starts over. If you skip a day in between, it resets back to day '1'.

4. VIP (2) Level up (per character)

As you reach various levels in RO, you get level up rewards for that character. Level up rewards in RO are way better than ikn RBF. In RO you get increasing number pots, insignias and crone (for lvl 70 I think it is a couple million crone). Don't pass up on these since you get enough insignias to get your toon good stuff from the insignia mall (ingame mall) including accessory sets and top teir weapons.

5. VIP (3) Crone spending (per character)

As you spend your ingame crone at the various NPCs, the amount you spend is tracked. As you reach each plateau you get back some crone and other goodies.

I think the point of much of the VIP system is to allow you to play as cheaply as possible while at the same time not giving you huge competitive advantages if you do spend money. In this way I see RO is a lot less P2W than RBF. Though RO is a F2P game, I expect to still see some P2W in it, but it is (so far) not nearly as rampant as the RBF servers.

Hope this info helps you guys.