+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Returning and need help

Coming back to the game. Been like 4-5 years or so. Origin seems pretty cool since its the og version of Roahn it seems. Been struggling to level up though. Made a str dk and only lvl 20 so far. Would appreciate some help and assistance throughout the game. IGN is mistahdang

You should read the other comeback threads. All info is there. Also there is a thread about DK so that might help you too.
    If you still stugge to lvl up you can ask me what you want to know in game. I'll be online later today in an hour or 7,5
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

yeah im level 29 now but leveling is pretty hard with the quick monster spawn time. Also I don't want to spend any money yet since i just started so is there any other way to make crone because I'm pretty much broke and its hard obtaining decent gears to survive atm.

Quote Originally Posted by azndang View Post
    yeah im level 29 now but leveling is pretty hard with the quick monster spawn time. Also I don't want to spend any money yet since i just started so is there any other way to make crone because I'm pretty much broke and its hard obtaining decent gears to survive atm.
    thats how i started this game.. but i think, the difference between you and me is that i read the older forums TOPIC before i play.

Yea, I just started yesterday a Temp! It's been a very long time since I've played rohan. I love the game. It be nice if the game can give you starter items. Especially if you start off with no crone. Damn Varg killed me yesterday me trying to get to lv2. I guess I have to spend. If anybody can help me it be nice. IGN: Kenshine

Quote Originally Posted by Qman22 View Post
    . Damn Varg killed me yesterday me trying to get to lv2.
    haha this made me giggle. Rohan noobie days were/ are tough!

mmm tried to pm you in game to throw you some crones but guess your offline :$
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 05-25-2017 at 10:04 AM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I never understood what's wrong with actually dying during pvE.

PvE has always been way too easy if you ask me, providing absolutely zero challenge and adding nothing extra to the table.
    The moment it gets slightly harder, people pussy out of it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Hahaha�� I'll be on a little after 7pm central. Thanks for the help!

Hey I'm on! If you wanna help!

Hey sorry, I'm not normally active in the game when it's day time here, I'm on now tho and pmed you but seems your afk? I'll wait a bit but then I gotta get rdy to go out.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest