+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Yeah you can`t be stupid also but you alredy are blond
    And thats why there are no events ? Rofl

Woops wrong reply, really hard to type and click with a mobile xD

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman1 View Post
    Woops wrong reply, really hard to type and click with a mobile xD
    They cant make fresh people come play RBF so they force old zombies spend cash in beta server looks like old school game but crapy also with all new unbalanced uncompleted skills lulz

Bad is company dont give us 400% exp in servers to get +50 and kick a** on these players when they get bored by origin and come back

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    They cant make fresh people come play RBF so they force old zombies spend cash in beta server looks like old school game but crapy also with all new unbalanced uncompleted skills lulz

Bad is company dont give us 400% exp in servers to get +50 and kick a** on these players when they get bored by origin and come back
    You are not one of my fans nab :P but I like your point here and I'm totally agree with it
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Zombies eat brains for lunch, there's nothing to be scared off
    giggle
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

If you GMs do not want to have so much work, unify the servers and focus on only 1 server, because if it is to pay attention to 1 server and the other to be abandoned for times and vice versa, it is better to unify to 1 server only, We would all be happy, and we will not walk here waiting for them to finish paying attention to other servers for months, in this case 4 months without events, without sales team, without any way, I would say that if this was not a game , it seemed that I was playing a solo game, the only difference is that a solo game, did not spend money, here I spent money to improve my chars, summarizing the current organization for me is very sloppy towards your customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thapion View Post
    If you GMs do not want to have so much work, unify the servers and focus on only 1 server, because if it is to pay attention to 1 server and the other to be abandoned for times and vice versa, it is better to unify to 1 server only, We would all be happy, and we will not walk here waiting for them to finish paying attention to other servers for months, in this case 4 months without events, without sales team, without any way, I would say that if this was not a game , it seemed that I was playing a solo game, the only difference is that a solo game, did not spend money, here I spent money to improve my chars, summarizing the current organization for me is very sloppy towards your customers.

The bad part is that they never answer why it? What they expect of us they want that all us quitting rbf? after 4 months and they didn't gave us a answer...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Sad, but true

Banned
    Jainus playing dynamic is completely different than Isen. The few left playing Isen would get pissed off & walk if they merged the servers. Better simply to shut the Isen door - whbich would piss off those few that play both servers due to the loss of virtual Isen goods.

Jainus playing dynamic is completely different than Origin. Because O5rigin has 10x more players than Jainus, the decision would end up being to delete anything having to do with Trinity and upgrades, walters, boss drops etc. I doubt anyone from Jainus would like to see thousands of $$$ worth of their virtual stuff gone.

Isen playing dynamic is completely different than Origin, but not quite as much different than Jainus. Again anything having to do with Glacials, Trinity, starting towns, noob zone etc would need to be deleted. Again I doubt Isen players would put up with it and walk.

So at the end of the day you end up with 3 distinct and different servers and no choices but to delete the ones not pulling their weight in profit.

Sure we isen players wanna join jainus, but then we should get free stuff like upg weapons and rings, and ofc we all press the quit button and delete rohan if we dont get something like that