+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by takeyourphills View Post
    Yeah but when I saw how much crones I gotta spend to forge I don't think I will be able to , lol.I had 1.5m , forged 2 rare dual swords and tried the unique one(which failed) and 500k were gone lol.And I can no longer survive the mobs 39-40 lv , would've been nice if people could buff each other.Like , everything in the NPCs is so expensive.

What class are you? Might have some stuff you can use. I'll be online in euhm an hour or 9.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    What class are you? Might have some stuff you can use. I'll be online in euhm an hour or 9.
    I'm a giant.I suppose your char's names are the ones on your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by takeyourphills View Post
    I'm a giant.I suppose your char's names are the ones on your signature.
    Yes. Forgive me but what stats do Giants need? I never ever player as one haha.
    I have str DK which is currently in Sedorian refined to 40 with str and dex. Might be useful.
    And yes. Most chance to reach me is on Eline.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Yes. Forgive me but what stats do Giants need? I never ever player as one haha.
    I have str DK which is currently in Sedorian refined to 40 with str and dex. Might be useful.
    And yes. Most chance to reach me is on Eline.
    Yeah I use str.That would be perfect lol. I'm Takeyourpills ingame