+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Like a Real smart man once said: You are either pro or noob. That's life.

Seems we know now what you are except for a crybaby.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post
    Gro52ek got right, and you laska12 must be one of p2w players so it's super easy for you. All rates are pay2win (don't come close to npc without preservation stones and 20% suces stones. How to get those? oh right only from Item Mall, farm crones is easy just by preserve stones for $ and sell them for crones 1stone only 25mil crones now? it's like 4h farm on 100lvl mobs if you get lucky with item drop). Game is near as empty as old rohan! And should be full of players, but nah game got not much 2offer.
    All Insygnia items cost 2much compared stats on those items r fkn RANDOM, spend 2k insygnia on weapon and get dex on staff..... Forge stuff should not be so hard, you know why? We lvl so freakin fast in this game, only in 1 day you can lvl from 70 to 80, try get crones to forge natu (****y parts first just to survive), than make another natu with better stats, than bam you need lvl 100 armor, making 1 cost like 40+mil if you got luck (need 5parts...) than damn time to dlvl all that sht, I spend 60mil on my armor and it was lvl 110 and still is 110... (pay2win rates!!)
    Game is easy peasy if you spend $$$ on it, hard as fk if you don't, plus it got not much to offer at lvl 100. Just check IM stuff and this silly VIP system, and it will be like WTF! And we have what we have some players oneshot others, while others can't survive vs 1mele mob!
    You don't have to spend a dime to play this game effectively. I mean hey, if you are too damn lazy or impatient to set up a kiosk, then of course you are gonna cry "P2W!". If you dson't want to buy yourself a 7-day monkey, you c an still piuck up your own (and other people's unwanted) drops. But the actual fact of the matter is that the IM gives you nothing making you stronger than any other player that you can't get in-game with a lot of hard work and patience. It only gives you things to make your life easier. That is not P2W. That is simply good business.

If you want to have everything handed to you on a silver platter, there are all kinds of fly-by-night indo Rohan pservers out there that will be more than happy to give you everything with a cherry on top.

If on the other hand you want a game that will actually challenge your skill, wits and patience this is the place to be. And you say that at lvl 100 there is nothing to challenge you. Well, on a pserver what is there to challenge you when you hit lvl 115 in a few hours? PvP? Well, Here that are a lot more things to watch out for and other challenges that will keep you on your toes (That's right - SCOUTS can kick your ass here!).

P2W? You want P2W take a look at irohan. That is the ultimate in P2W. Not Origin.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-16-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Just bought 5rings each cost me 150insygnia, guess how many of them r usefull? NONE, wasted 750 insygnia. My friend rolled lvl 50 ring with better stats than any of my 80 lvl ones. So yeaaa

Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post
    Just bought 5rings each cost me 150insygnia, guess how many of them r usefull? NONE, wasted 750 insygnia. My friend rolled lvl 50 ring with better stats than any of my 80 lvl ones. So yeaaa
    So? you are fukin childish I swear u should proly gtfo out of this game, if all you do is qqin coz u have no "rng" then go and play with some barbies.

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    So? you are fukin childish I swear u should proly gtfo out of this game, if all you do is qqin coz u have no "rng" then go and play with some barbies.
    I was playing with you my barbie doll

Spend 15$ on game and still keep crying that its p2w cus u cant farm crones rofl... This games is p2w or just play to achieve if u are too dumb to understand go play elsewhere noobody keeps here playin

I'm a donator, However , I make loads of crones from leveling and selling stuff in kiosk, I was able to make my lvl 98 wep +10 without spending ANY RP ; I also charge people about 15 mil per level 86-100. It's not hard. Stop being a noob.
    [CENTER]-Origins-

GM of Disney
    DarkStar - Scout
    ShiningStar - Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    The hard pay to win is over yes but you can still play it like that although it costs more effort. You can't buy gear with RPS. However you can buy Grade B pres stones and sell them for crones and get gear that way. That's how I play it. 250/month into rps = millions millions millions crones.
    But it's not necessary and it doesn't instantly make you a better player.

Leveling is easier that it used to be. Just follow main qsts and you are lvl 30 in an hour or 2. You can be 70 in 1 day if you have people boosting you. You can also not play and just add friends who send gifts with xp. My friend made a character a month ago and without playing killing a single mob she reached lvl 50 just from gifts from friends.

Forging is a pain but a lesser pain than it used to be. Refining and Enhancing idem.

All classes are changed a little bit. Templar isn't OP anymore although I'll prove everyone wrong. Scout is the FOTM, everyone has one or makes one. Dekan is really strong, so are Dhans but they have to lvl til 30 apart from everyone else. There are 2 major cities, Einhoren and that Dhan-place.

Euhm, think I have most important things covered. oh yeah about Pay 2 win => there is something like VIP Status. If you buy and spend RPS you get gifts. If you spend 5000 dollars or so you get a permanent lion-pet which could potentially make you stronger than others but still nothing major like legendary weapons or so.

All in all I am really enjoying this version of the game. I played RBF since the start up until legendaries came out and upgrades, went to private server but same thing happened and quit after that for years. Origin is nostalgia but also genuine fun. It is just beginning so people complain a lot because they have no patience. There is no MR for exemple.
    GM's really do something against bots and try to entertain us with events.

Last tip: always forge/refine/enhance when event is active. Otherwise you'll cry a lot.
    Thanks for the info.How do you make insignia btw?I'm struggling to get a better gear , those sedorian or whatever they are.

Quote Originally Posted by takeyourphills View Post
    Thanks for the info.How do you make insignia btw?I'm struggling to get a better gear , those sedorian or whatever they are.

Sedorian I would just forge myself. I made the mistake to use my insignia from vip status to get that gear but it has random stats which suck monkeyballs 90% of the time. Sedorian isn't that expensive either.

Insignia you can get as a drop, from rewards (login reward f.e.), by extractie useless ancients or as a reward from getting a certain VIP status. I'd recommend to save up everything cause you'll need them later (to make end game you need Tali+gear you can get with insignias).
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Sedorian I would just forge myself. I made the mistake to use my insignia from vip status to get that gear but it has random stats which suck monkeyballs 90% of the time. Sedorian isn't that expensive either.

Insignia you can get as a drop, from rewards (login reward f.e.), by extractie useless ancients or as a reward from getting a certain VIP status. I'd recommend to save up everything cause you'll need them later (to make end game you need Tali+gear you can get with insignias).
    Yeah but when I saw how much crones I gotta spend to forge I don't think I will be able to , lol.I had 1.5m , forged 2 rare dual swords and tried the unique one(which failed) and 500k were gone lol.And I can no longer survive the mobs 39-40 lv , would've been nice if people could buff each other.Like , everything in the NPCs is so expensive.