+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Coming back to check this out.

Sup I'm a Rohan veteran , been playing it for years and now I see this Origin stuff.So what is up with this?Would be nice if somebody can throw some light over here , any major changes?I'll be ingame soon , peace.

This is like this

Well I see that most of the IM stuff are perm .. nice , is the hard pay to win over?

Desynchro between clients is so big, that PVP is almost impossible. Monkey is at 7 days not perm like other pets. (they try to get more money). Also all bugs exsisting from global + new one. That's making game so anoying. Also rate of drop and price for forge etc. Is ****ed up.

If you dont wanna waste your time dont play it. Get back when they fix bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by takeyourphills View Post
    Well I see that most of the IM stuff are perm .. nice , is the hard pay to win over?
    The hard pay to win is over yes but you can still play it like that although it costs more effort. You can't buy gear with RPS. However you can buy Grade B pres stones and sell them for crones and get gear that way. That's how I play it. 250/month into rps = millions millions millions crones.
    But it's not necessary and it doesn't instantly make you a better player.

Leveling is easier that it used to be. Just follow main qsts and you are lvl 30 in an hour or 2. You can be 70 in 1 day if you have people boosting you. You can also not play and just add friends who send gifts with xp. My friend made a character a month ago and without playing killing a single mob she reached lvl 50 just from gifts from friends.

Forging is a pain but a lesser pain than it used to be. Refining and Enhancing idem.

All classes are changed a little bit. Templar isn't OP anymore although I'll prove everyone wrong. Scout is the FOTM, everyone has one or makes one. Dekan is really strong, so are Dhans but they have to lvl til 30 apart from everyone else. There are 2 major cities, Einhoren and that Dhan-place.

Euhm, think I have most important things covered. oh yeah about Pay 2 win => there is something like VIP Status. If you buy and spend RPS you get gifts. If you spend 5000 dollars or so you get a permanent lion-pet which could potentially make you stronger than others but still nothing major like legendary weapons or so.

All in all I am really enjoying this version of the game. I played RBF since the start up until legendaries came out and upgrades, went to private server but same thing happened and quit after that for years. Origin is nostalgia but also genuine fun. It is just beginning so people complain a lot because they have no patience. There is no MR for exemple.
    GM's really do something against bots and try to entertain us with events.

Last tip: always forge/refine/enhance when event is active. Otherwise you'll cry a lot.
    Last edited by Fgehjss; 05-16-2017 at 03:34 AM.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Rare to unique forging rates are more than adequate during events, I don't understand the complaints in this regards.
    Sure, for ancient it's advised to use preservation stones, but you get them from levelling up, buying in-game or through IM.
    Enhancing is a different matter, since pres stones are mandatory, but you should save that for near endgame anyway, and is perfectly doable without investing cash.

Assuming you have patience and do some effort.
    I also don't understand complaints about drop rates, they are much better than iRBF. Like seriously.

Even so, you can always equip exp/crone boost rings when handing in quests for just that little extra.

Is it completely cash free? No it's not, but I can live with it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

It is cash free if you want to invest time. If you don't want to invest time you can buy yourself decent gear and weapons. I am happy both possibilities exist.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by gro52ek View Post
    Desynchro between clients is so big, that PVP is almost impossible. Monkey is at 7 days not perm like other pets. (they try to get more money). Also all bugs exsisting from global + new one. That's making game so anoying. Also rate of drop and price for forge etc. Is ****ed up.

If you dont wanna waste your time dont play it. Get back when they fix bugs.
    Someone give that guy an order, best post 2k17. Rate of drop and price for forge/ench is fcked up? Then how people makes stacks on stacks? How do others make opaniels/tali's/etc? Because somehow those people approach these problems much different instead of just crying a river. People got pampered by those %% events and when event ends they start crying, cus rate are low - they should be it's fcking endgame (even natu's should be hard to do, but still there is **** ton of them on kiosks, which easly means that your argument is invalid af) We're ~~ 1,5 month in to the game and only few people got opaniel parts yet, tho I've never seen anyone who would rock opaniel wep already, cause this is how it should go probably and we can argue about that for years and stil get no real answer if it's good for server or nah.

Objectively give that server a try, join some kind of guild, ask for help, and should be a real good experience for few weeks, or even longer - all depends on future patches, if we'll get everything that korea gets on their origin version.

P.S. Crones are easy to obtain, there are 3 ways - RPS -> B -> Crones, Superiors, or just by leveling up (lvl-rewards)
    Last edited by laska12; 05-16-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Disregarding all that, the first sentence "desynchro between clients.." is 100% correct, however.

At this stage, if you like to participate in pvp - do NOT make any melee character..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by laska12 View Post
    Someone give that guy an order, best post 2k17. Rate of drop and price for forge/ench is fcked up? Then how people makes stacks on stacks? How do others make opaniels/tali's/etc? Because somehow those people approach these problems much different instead of just crying a river. People got pampered by those %% events and when event ends they start crying, cus rate are low - they should be it's fcking endgame (even natu's should be hard to do, but still there is **** ton of them on kiosks, which easly means that your argument is invalid af) We're ~~ 1,5 month in to the game and only few people got opaniel parts yet, tho I've never seen anyone who would rock opaniel wep already, cause this is how it should go probably and we can argue about that for years and stil get no real answer if it's good for server or nah.

Objectively give that server a try, join some kind of guild, ask for help, and should be a real good experience for few weeks, or even longer - all depends on future patches, if we'll get everything that korea gets on their origin version.

P.S. Crones are easy to obtain, there are 3 ways - RPS -> B -> Crones, Superiors, or just by leveling up (lvl-rewards)
    Gro52ek got right, and you laska12 must be one of p2w players so it's super easy for you. All rates are pay2win (don't come close to npc without preservation stones and 20% suces stones. How to get those? oh right only from Item Mall, farm crones is easy just by preserve stones for $ and sell them for crones 1stone only 25mil crones now? it's like 4h farm on 100lvl mobs if you get lucky with item drop). Game is near as empty as old rohan! And should be full of players, but nah game got not much 2offer.
    All Insygnia items cost 2much compared stats on those items r fkn RANDOM, spend 2k insygnia on weapon and get dex on staff..... Forge stuff should not be so hard, you know why? We lvl so freakin fast in this game, only in 1 day you can lvl from 70 to 80, try get crones to forge natu (****y parts first just to survive), than make another natu with better stats, than bam you need lvl 100 armor, making 1 cost like 40+mil if you got luck (need 5parts...) than damn time to dlvl all that sht, I spend 60mil on my armor and it was lvl 110 and still is 110... (pay2win rates!!)
    Game is easy peasy if you spend $$$ on it, hard as fk if you don't, plus it got not much to offer at lvl 100. Just check IM stuff and this silly VIP system, and it will be like WTF! And we have what we have some players oneshot others, while others can't survive vs 1mele mob!