+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Warlock skill tree (Origin)

hi guys can help me about warlock/mage skill tree build for pve/pvp. ty

My lvl 70 lock use this build, i start rotation with: Area toxic potion (best spell for aoe, make it lvl7), Nightmare (second best aoe), Wide Encourage (rly bad compared to that first two), Gasping Root, Push. And start pull new group of mobs again always farm on magic mobs they hit less on you. I didnt play warlock much, but for pvp i will cast: sleep, broken physical (OP skill), reflect mirror, area toxic potion, nightmare, spell liberation (lvl7 OP), root, push etc nuke all u got most pvp end at sleep and broken physical

Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post

My lvl 70 lock use this build, i start rotation with: Area toxic potion (best spell for aoe, make it lvl7), Nightmare (second best aoe), Wide Encourage (rly bad compared to that first two), Gasping Root, Push. And start pull new group of mobs again always farm on magic mobs they hit less on you. I didnt play warlock much, but for pvp i will cast: sleep, broken physical (OP skill), reflect mirror, area toxic potion, nightmare, spell liberation (lvl7 OP), root, push etc nuke all u got most pvp end at sleep and broken physical

wide pollution isnt great in AOE?

Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    wide pollution isnt great in AOE?
    Wide Pollution is no more aoe

ouchie that was unexpected

The int based aoe in RBF IS aoe, the psy based aoe in RBF is single target, going by mage tree not lock
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Is this pure int or not?

You silly mens... whoever wants the best and most pro tips on how to play a warlock pm Alpha he is the #1 warlock who doesn't use snatch.

Quote Originally Posted by montekakarl View Post
    Is this pure int or not?
    When you wear full natu set, you can easy go pure int build, atm im 73lvl and have 2k hp (its enough for pve, always farm on magic mobs and you r fine).

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    You silly mens... whoever wants the best and most pro tips on how to play a warlock pm Alpha he is the #1 warlock who doesn't use snatch.
    Warlock without Snatch is like Priest without Alm.
    Last edited by LolitkaPl; 05-18-2017 at 06:59 AM.

Do you have also a skill build of guardian and scout also? the scout is pure dex?