+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: im sick

Banned
    On an event I deleveled -32 levels with no fails at all. Other days one fail in 5. Yet other days 1 fail in 10.
    Some days you are lucky, some days you are not.

I would recommend that if you are going to de-level somethin expensive, do it during an event. I've seen folks de-level Sedorians down to 1 during event.
    It is the best time to get the most bank for the crone.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    On the older servers, I once knew a guy who would forge/refine lower lvl items for the first half hour to an hour of the event just to make an average of the lucky/loss streaks, and then used the 2nd half of the forge event to forge his actual gear, using lower items to soak up the fails.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I always do this at event, tried to sink fails with other part of gear, but than again on my 110gear still hit 2x fail in a row.. so yea good event. Maybe sedorians got better succes rate? Ez to make them at event.

Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post
    I always do this at event, tried to sink fails with other part of gear, but than again on my 110gear still hit 2x fail in a row.. so yea good event. Maybe sedorians got better succes rate? Ez to make them at event.
    Try buying chance stone? :O Or don't and keep QQ about rates. Js
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post
    2 fails or twenty fails in a row?
    I hope you're not serious if it's the former.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    2 fails or twenty fails in a row?
    I hope you're not serious if it's the former.
    it's go like this 2x succes , 2x faill, 3x succes, faill on shty part, 3x next fails on 110armor 15mil gone armor still 110, you never know when faill will hit you in your face, you can use ****ty eq to get on it 2x fail, than use 110 armor and still 2-3fails in a row. Try dldl 110 weapon or armor you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    Try buying chance stone? :O Or don't and keep QQ about rates. Js
    Im not p2w player, paying som1 20mil for one 20% stone is a joke, and it still can faill lolz

I just read the title, and all I wanted to say is

me too man, me too

everybody says do it on an event... well when are the events seeing as they cant post patch notes every event they run they screw up and they dont announce them correctly. game moderators in this game are horrid announce event guys and do them regularly. You put up an events callender and cant include server maint in it or any mention of forge event and the last event was a so called suprise event and wasnt announced at all anywhere so what are we supposed to do try to forge and if we get a pass first time assume there is an event **** out of here with that.
    Last edited by ragingredneck; 05-13-2017 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    everybody says do it on an event... well when are the events seeing as they cant post patch notes every event they run they screw up and they dont announce them correctly. game moderators in this game are horrid announce event guys and do them regularly. You put up an events callender and cant include server maint in it or any mention of forge event and the last event was a so called suprise event and wasnt announced at all anywhere so what are we supposed to do try to forge and if we get a pass first time assume there is an event **** out of here with that.
    They're mentioned on the origin fb page, and they also announced it ingame. They are also currently announcing the (albeit stupid) playtime event ingame through annoying popups.
    At the moment, there is forging/refine/enhancing 30% boost event until monday 12.00 noontime pdt.