+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    " Vòng 1 quyến rÅ© "??? chuyện nhá»
    Äồ lót lÃ*m nổi báº*t vẻ đẹp cÆ¡ thể :*:*:* Ná»™i y không chỉ lÃ* đồ mặc bên trong mÃ* còn giúp bạn tạo hình dáng cÆ¡ thể, nâng đỡ, vun vén cho khuôn ngá»±c đẹp để há»— trợ trang phục mặc bên ngoÃ*i.
    â›” Thiết kế há»a tiết Ä‘á»™c đáo.
    ⛔ Chất liệu 100% cotton.
    â›” HÃ*ng Việt Nam chất lượng cao.

- Cagedbra shop CAM KÊT :
    - Tất cả các sản phẩm đồ lót tại shop lÃ* sản phẩm hoÃ*n hảo - chất lượng vượt trá»™i.
    - Tất cả các sản phẩm Ä‘á»u được tá»± chụp - Sản phẩm khách hÃ*ng đặt mua khi nháº*n được sẽ giống y nhÆ° hình ảnh đã đăng.
    - Äể Ä‘Æ°Æ¡c tÆ° vấn truy cáº*p tại đây - fb:aocagedbrahanoi hoặc seach từ khóa áo bra
    ---------------------------------
    - HOTLINE : 0982.928.693
    - GIAO HÀNG TẬN NÆ*I TRÊN TOÀN QUá»C
    - THANH TOÃN SAU KHI NHẬN HÀNG
    - INBOX hay COMMENT trực tiếp.
    shop nội y áo ngực ren

WELL WELL WELL looks like i was right again gms you screwed it up like always you say your giving 25 of those rainbow rice cakes but guess what you gave us 1 not 25. now as im absolutely positive that you will delete this comment and lock the threadd to stop flames be aware that the comunity that you depend on for you pay check has grown tired of this type of crap. NO we will not submit tickets for it you screwed it up now you fix it and as i said before if your doing a frigging event get the damned prizes right andf run the event like it is announced we diddnt participate in an event to not get the prizes we were told we would this happens with every event and quite frankly im getting tired of it.

Or you did it wrong.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

nope i got everything else but instead of a stack of 25 its a single piece and its a 20% pdef scroll

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    WELL WELL WELL looks like i was right again gms you screwed it up like always you say your giving 25 of those rainbow rice cakes but guess what you gave us 1 not 25. now as im absolutely positive that you will delete this comment and lock the threadd to stop flames be aware that the comunity that you depend on for you pay check has grown tired of this type of crap. NO we will not submit tickets for it you screwed it up now you fix it and as i said before if your doing a frigging event get the damned prizes right andf run the event like it is announced we diddnt participate in an event to not get the prizes we were told we would this happens with every event and quite frankly im getting tired of it.
    How do you expect them to fix it if you refuse to submit a ticket and leave them oblivious to any mistake they (possibly) made?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Oh i did submit a ticket and they fixed it that is not my point here... My point simply put is that this is an every event occurrence, at some point you have to start to think that its not so much an error as it is an instance of how much will they not recognize or how much can we get away with... i commented during the event on an event thread that this would happen and they deleted the comment and locked the thread guess what i was right.... end of discussion i called it long before it happened and if you cant see a pattern your blind.