+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    spend 22hrs every day in game, win 100insygnias, buy RANDOM ring, get useless stats, rage quit game

Don't see the problem. Put char 24/24 in kiosk-mode and done. Basically free gifts.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Don't see the problem. Put char 24/24 in kiosk-mode and done. Basically free gifts.
    Be my guest
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Be my guest
    Am doing that since I began witht his game so nothing changes. Only problem would be a dc but meh, if it happens, it happens.

MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Call me silly, but I nearly always log off the pc when I leave the house for an extended period of time, similar as to when I go to sleep.

Maybe I have ADHD, I don't know - either how, I think the prices to be ridiculous for the amount of time required and would have preferred a system with gradually and reasonably increasing login hours required, with actual rewarding gifts at the end.

But that's just me.
    Anyway, even if I didn't insist on logging off the pc, I'd still not partake out of principle.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Call me silly, but I nearly always log off the pc when I leave the house for an extended period of time, similar as to when I go to sleep.

Maybe I have ADHD, I don't know - either how, I think the prices to be ridiculous for the amount of time required and would have preferred a system with gradually and reasonably increasing login hours required, with actual rewarding gifts at the end.

But that's just me.
    Anyway, even if I didn't insist on logging off the pc, I'd still not partake out of principle.

Each evening I fall asleep as a poor man and wake up rich. Each day I walk to my work as a rich man but come back home even richer. 24/7 Rohan ftw

MrMango - Dragon Knight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Each evening I fall asleep as a poor man and wake up rich. Each day I walk to my work as a rich man but come back home even richer. 24/7 Rohan ftw
    Rich? Really? bagi crones plzzzz wkwkwkwk

too bad you can't buy a coffee at McDonalds for billion crones or a million RPs...

BS event, do they rly think som1 play this game 22hr per day? AFK more for 22 or 24hrs is just soo stupid it's just empty online numbers. Or maybe they need 2 prove someone how "big online" this version of rohan have? I was one of "nolifers" b4 but now fk it, just bother to log in on my account just for daily 2insygnia lol

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Rich? Really? bagi crones plzzzz wkwkwkwk

too bad you can't buy a coffee at McDonalds for billion crones or a million RPs...
    Haha asif I would go to McDonalds. Trust me, money is not an issue here. I kinda put my change in RPS. 250 dollar/month. Can do more but IM hasnt got more to offer and selling Grade B is fun but when you hit 500 million I'd like to buy stuff and forge/refine instead of making more crones.

MrMango - Dragon Knight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post
    BS event, do they rly think som1 play this game 22hr per day? AFK more for 22 or 24hrs is just soo stupid it's just empty online numbers. Or maybe they need 2 prove someone how "big online" this version of rohan have? I was one of "nolifers" b4 but now fk it, just bother to log in on my account just for daily 2insygnia lol
    My gaming box pulls 250 watts of power from the wall @idle. If I work it hard it pulls almost double that.
    Leaving it running 24/7 would be at least like leaving a 250W incandescent light bulb burning 24/7.
    Since I have to pay my own electricity bills, burning that much power just to earn crones or in-game shit is not an option. Nor do I want to dedicate a laptop to it. I mean c'mon, I have a lot more to do in life than play this silly game (like troll these forums which is more fun than playing RBF).