+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forget about parties. I"ll just buff up and solo the place
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Priesting is not about not letting someone die, but about deciding who's to die first and to keep the priority on others.
    Sometimes death is inevitable, but a good priest will save the day by not trying to keep them alive - but by keeping the focus on those that need it the most to keep the party up and running.

One wrong resurrection / focus-heal, may result in your party being totally wiped out (ie: dungeon runs).
    E.g.: letting your tank die just to heal a squishy scout who just ran out of buff range for the gazillionth time, resulting in the whole party losing both EV/emp, is not the greatest of ideas.

But just like taunting seems to be from another planet, this too begs for zero understanding within (most) parties.
    Well ofc, whos going to let the Deff die to save a scout or some other squishy char for that matter? Thats just @.@?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Well if priest and scout are irl friends and kids I can imagine that happen...
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Banned
    Well Karren's my pal so my squishy-ass scout would get priority

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Im a priest main and I'm currently full psy again and my group instant heal is only at lvl 3 but does do some decent healing, I tested it and it heals for around 4k (again, its only lvl 3 = so at lvl 3 its 271% Int) My overall Int total is less than half of my psy total so not sure whats going on there thb. And if you read the skill description it says "restores your pts Hp by basic amount AND 600% Int (use lvl 7 as an example). So what does that "Basic Amount" mean?

And dont be bashing on ur dam priest!

Yea some might be sh1t at it, but theres alot that cop sh1t from others because they just want someone to blame when they die. Priesting here is ALOT harder than irohan for example (Take it from me, I know. I've been Priesting for almost 10 years)

There are sooo many squishy a$$ people on this server and with mobs doing so much dmg, PEOPLE WILL DIE and that's not always ur Priests fault. Idiots run out of buff range and your priest might be to busy healing ya'll to rebuff and then they die and blame the priest. Or She/ He might be casting buffs/ obi and hasn't had time to heal. Did you know lvl 7 Priests buffs here have the same cast time as lvl 6 buffs? Its not like in irohan where the cast times between lvl 6 and 7 are different. Buff cast time CAN and DOES mean death or no heals to some while she/ he is buffing. And when she/ he is spaming every heal she/ he has, stop to think that those heals have a CD. If they are ALL on CD, what is your priest meant to do? You know what? If you dont wanna see your HP drop or you dont want to die CARRY SOME DAM POTS. Its not that hard. Sometimes things happen that are out of your priests control. SHE/ He is NOT God and she/ he is not always going to be able to save you.
    EWWW you chewed down that whole threat wrong i suppose?
    Nobody said anything about that priest sucks and such...I for example wanted knowlegde from actually priest how they but up a good heal vs the bad ones i faced allrdy. maybe you go and read it again? what i wanted to know was "HEAL: What makes it strong? Do PSY or VIT matter? do you Need % healing Magic?"

There never was anything in my Posts to upset our priests here O.o
    Just come on if you would be a Defender with a priest that only can heal for 1.2k at lvl 79 while another one does 4-7k on lvl 81 wouldnt that make you wonder too what the hell happend? also a Defender with not full natu und 2.3k pdef and 35k hp isnt squishy at all so if your rage goes towards me and blame me for just crying pls reconsider that view.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Nobody said anything about that priest sucks and such...I for example wanted knowlegde from actually priest how they but up a good heal vs the bad ones i faced allrdy. maybe you go and read it again? what i wanted to know was "HEAL: What makes it strong? Do PSY or VIT matter? do you Need % healing Magic?"

Just come on if you would be a Defender with a priest that only can heal for 1.2k at lvl 79 while another one does 4-7k on lvl 81 wouldnt that make you wonder too what the hell happend? also a Defender with not full natu und 2.3k pdef and 35k hp isnt squishy at all so if your rage goes towards me and blame me for just crying pls reconsider that view.
    A priest that is only healing 1.2k is not a very good priest. That sounds like they're heavy vit, regardless of gear.

Healing % Magic is my guess for the differences between 4k and 7k
    ~og sTIMPZ

Banned
    You might need to think about how each priest is equipped. Not everyone has a bazillion Rohan years experience in playing priests and even if they do Rohan: Origin is a very different kettle o fish with a whole lot of new variables.

I will say it again - you need to experiment with what works and what doesn't here. What are the differences between those two priests when you noticed the healing abilities. What buffs, pets, equipment, accessories, scrolls, costume patterns & stones, stat distribution, skill levels and other variables were there between them.

Does psy or int affect healing? Get some stat resets and try things out. I'm sure Karren brought her experience with R:BF priests and did just that here to find the right balance for her (she used to go between vit and psy when the occasion required it on R:BF depending on what she was going to be doing).
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-11-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Please, guys, just focus on question:

IS GROUP INSTANT HEAL REALLY BASED ON INT OR THE DESCRIPTION OF THE SKILL IS WRONG AND G.I.H. IS BASED ON PSY?

Dude where in my post did I directly quote you and only you? Oh thats right. I didnt.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Dude where in my post did I directly quote you and only you? Oh thats right. I didnt.
    You are right you didnt! Allthou you made wild accusions that "we" should stop to BASHING on our Priests.
    So i Assumed you mean'd me because i was the only one saying anything negative about Priests (allthou i just said some heal for 800-1200hp and that this is a piss poor heal for inter and anything above). So there is a Reason behind my assumption, there is also no Need to get offended here i just aim for discussion based on Facts regarding heals. You as Priest should be a Major source of Insight, cant we just Focus on that instead of "BASHING" each other here?