+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Stop The Inflation of The Economy...

Grade B's Selling for 20m lol Bruh just last week I bought some for 8mil.
    Challenge scrolls selling for 2.5 mil
    So many more items, but God Damn Stop it lol
    [CENTER]-Origins-

GM of Disney
    DarkStar - Scout
    ShiningStar - Defender

Great. Should invest for another 50 Grade B then and gradually sell them.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

That is the legend him self "shawn" being the dumb he always was. I pmd him to tell him to lower the price, he replied "me poor sir me no food" and all that indo ****, I then told him I wont buy, he replied "fuk off do you really think I care? I already have 400m"
    I then had that feeling he was shawn which is what I told him "you remind me of someone called shawn does the same sl.ut stuff you do"
    He replied, that's true which is why im rich in game and in "real life".
    True story.

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    That is the legend him self "shawn" being the dumb he always was. I pmd him to tell him to lower the price, he replied "me poor sir me no food" and all that indo ****, I then told him I wont buy, he replied "fuk off do you really think I care? I already have 400m"
    I then had that feeling he was shawn which is what I told him "you remind me of someone called shawn does the same sl.ut stuff you do"
    True story.
    lmao shawn busted as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    True story.
    lmfao you kids really still think i'm playing this game? i never even installed origins. you kids are so desperate and obsessed with me you make up stories about me playing. i've become a legendary myth. some say the infamous shawnc still roams these sh.itty games. LOL. -shawn here

Quote Originally Posted by DekonCross3 View Post
    lmfao you kids really still think i'm playing this game? i never even installed origins. you kids are so desperate and obsessed with me you make up stories about me playing. i've become a legendary myth. some say the infamous shawnc still roams these sh.itty games. LOL. -shawn here
    That's exactly what you've been saying since you have started playing the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DekonCross3 View Post
    lol shawn. Dekon gave you his acct?

Surely you still have a few of your orig accts around.

Ahahah I was selling them for 7.5m about 2 weeks ago, time to buy some stones ;D

Edit: Since I saw your siggy, I'm also the bastard who people talk about with a certain VIP level.
    Last edited by MrPanix; 05-09-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    Ahahah I was selling them for 7.5m about 2 weeks ago, time to buy some stones ;D

Edit: Since I saw your siggy, I'm also the bastard who people talk about with a certain VIP level.

What :P
    :P :P
    [CENTER]-Origins-

GM of Disney
    DarkStar - Scout
    ShiningStar - Defender

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post

What level? 10 already would be crazy. I am at 7 going strong to 8 but we have to be realistic: that's already a ****load of money to get cause you have to spend the points. Just getting them aint enough
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast