+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    truly pathetic honestly. some of the feeble minded retards in this game make me sick like vomit goes half way up my gut just thinking about the disgusting slob creatures that roam rohan. and that's why i'm posting from dekons account. cuz all my "mains" are banned from forums.

Quote Originally Posted by DekonCross3 View Post
    truly pathetic honestly. some of the feeble minded retards in this game make me sick like vomit goes half way up my gut just thinking about the disgusting slob creatures that roam rohan. and that's why i'm posting from dekons account. cuz all my "mains" are banned from forums.
    dont get uncle dekon's account banned now.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Makes it more legit that he isn't playing if he posts from random account xDD
    My thoughts exactly. Might as well just have confessed lol.
    Former-forum Overlord
    HellHunter

Awhhh, poor Shawnie. You being such a victim and how unfair it is made me drop tears.

And, I guess, your "mains" are also banned ingame, imirite ?

sorry kid i do not play sh.ithan. busy having hella fun making mad money in a 3455464576x better game. playing wow makes me really regret all the time i put into such a trash game like rohan for real.

Haha stay in that dead game please. Blizzard will pull out the plug soon. No future there and it costs more money than Rohan ever will.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Haha stay in that dead game please. Blizzard will pull out the plug soon. No future there and it costs more money than Rohan ever will.
    stfu nab you have no idea what you're talking about. wow has MILLIONS of subscribers, no exaggeration. $15 per month for wow subscription, $80 for the game. If you played rohan for 27 YEARS and paid $15 a month for your 7's, 114 pres stones etc etc... you'd still not be vip 10 yet. you can play rohan for free... sure... but you're going to get **** on every single time. btw whoever that warlock is is a nab... your UI is a disgrace and ffs get a food buff and a flask.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    stfu nab you have no idea what you're talking about. wow has MILLIONS of subscribers, no exaggeration. $15 per month for wow subscription, $80 for the game. If you played rohan for 27 YEARS and paid $15 a month for your 7's, 114 pres stones etc etc... you'd still not be vip 10 yet. you can play rohan for free... sure... but you're going to get **** on every single time. btw whoever that warlock is is a nab... your UI is a disgrace and ffs get a food buff and a flask.
    few things, LOL at 27 years for garbage ass game with mostly the scum of the earth people playing. 1, wow costs 49 dollars for the full game. 2, you can buy tokens with gold in game that pay for your monthly sub. 3, all tokens are now actually 15$. so if you farm say 300k gold buy 3 tokens you have 45 dollars you can buy diablo or other various games etc. LET'S see rohan EVERRRR let people turn it's ecash or crone into REAL money. and to whoever said wow is pay 2 win. i play it 100% free there is no advantage that can be paid for it's a completely boss ass game.

also, why the fu.ck would i flask and food on a noob warlock herb + miner lol. it's a farm char. you're welcome to come to dalaran and 1v1 my 909 ilvl disc priest, or 911 ilvl bm hunter though.
    Last edited by DekonCross3; 05-17-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    hoping you're a troll and joking. if not, kill yourself we don't need stupid people in this world taking up resources. slit your wrists please. wow is essentially free to play.

few things, LOL at 27 years for garbage ass game with mostly the scum of the earth people playing. 1, wow costs 49 dollars for the full game. 2, you can buy tokens with gold in game that pay for your monthly sub. 3, all tokens are now actually 15$. so if you farm say 300k gold buy 3 tokens you have 45 dollars you can buy diablo or other various games etc. LET'S see rohan EVERRRR let people turn it's ecash or crone into REAL money. and to whoever said wow is pay 2 win. i play it 100% free there is no advantage that can be paid for it's a completely boss ass game.

also, why the fu.ck would i flask and food on a noob warlock herb + miner lol. it's a farm char. you're welcome to come to dalaran and 1v1 my 909 ilvl disc priest, or 911 ilvl bm hunter though.
    you dont get "REAL money" you get credits to use in the blizzard store. you can literally buy gold in wow by buying those tokens; you can pay for the advantage of never farming for pots/flasks/food. you cant play wow 100% free, you have to spend money on the game and then you can CONTINUE to play for free after that by buying tokens and turning those into game time. my bad for being $30 dollars off on the price of the game. you can 1v1 on my archer in last chaos ya mudda fkkin scrub. you're not going to be able to tell that's a troll so just kys.