+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    He's seriously one of the least toxic people I know here.

@DarkStar - bro don't let comments from the less enlightened put you off. You wanna put yourself in your avatar, go for it! I personally applaud you wanting peeps see you are proud of who you are and don't need to hide.
    I took a day off the forums and come back to this? Lol Bruh IDGAF what people think , At least I have the balls to post a picture of myself. For those that know me, knows that I could really care less. I got a beautiful wife, great job and amazing family. So the next time anyone decides to talk **** about how I look IRL , Just remember that you're hiding behind an avatar that you could never be because you're too embarrassed to show yourself.
    [CENTER]-Origins-

GM of Disney
    DarkStar - Scout
    ShiningStar - Defender

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Badum tss.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    That is the legend him self "shawn" being the dumb he always was. I pmd him to tell him to lower the price, he replied "me poor sir me no food" and all that indo ****, I then told him I wont buy, he replied "fuk off do you really think I care? I already have 400m"
    I then had that feeling he was shawn which is what I told him "you remind me of someone called shawn does the same sl.ut stuff you do"
    He replied, that's true which is why im rich in game and in "real life".
    True story.
    lmfao you kids really still think i'm playing this game? i never even installed origins. you kids are so desperate and obsessed with me you make up stories about me playing. i've become a legendary myth. some say the infamous shawnc still roams these sh.itty games. LOL. -shawn here

shut up and go back trying to scam players pretending you're a poor indo who needs money wkwkwkwkwkwk

Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post
    shut up and go back trying to scam players pretending you're a poor indo who needs money wkwkwkwkwkwk
    Look to this guy how he is wronging others and attacks they personally that it was all about respect...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by DekonCross3 View Post
    lmfao you kids really still think i'm playing this game? i never even installed origins. you kids are so desperate and obsessed with me you make up stories about me playing. i've become a legendary myth. some say the infamous shawnc still roams these sh.itty games. LOL. -shawn here
    That's exactly what you've been saying since you have started playing the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DekonCross3 View Post
    lol shawn. Dekon gave you his acct?

Surely you still have a few of your orig accts around.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    "gave" ;o ;o
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Makes it more legit that he isn't playing if he posts from random account xDD

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    That's exactly what you've been saying since you have started playing the game.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Makes it more legit that he isn't playing if he posts from random account xDD
    And that.

Shawn busto as usual xDDDDDD