+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Stop The Inflation of The Economy...

Grade B's Selling for 20m lol Bruh just last week I bought some for 8mil.
    Challenge scrolls selling for 2.5 mil
    So many more items, but God Damn Stop it lol
    [CENTER]-Origins-

GM of Disney
    DarkStar - Scout
    ShiningStar - Defender

Great. Should invest for another 50 Grade B then and gradually sell them.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

That is the legend him self "shawn" being the dumb he always was. I pmd him to tell him to lower the price, he replied "me poor sir me no food" and all that indo ****, I then told him I wont buy, he replied "fuk off do you really think I care? I already have 400m"
    I then had that feeling he was shawn which is what I told him "you remind me of someone called shawn does the same sl.ut stuff you do"
    He replied, that's true which is why im rich in game and in "real life".
    True story.

Ahahah I was selling them for 7.5m about 2 weeks ago, time to buy some stones ;D

Edit: Since I saw your siggy, I'm also the bastard who people talk about with a certain VIP level.
    Last edited by MrPanix; 05-09-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    Ahahah I was selling them for 7.5m about 2 weeks ago, time to buy some stones ;D

Edit: Since I saw your siggy, I'm also the bastard who people talk about with a certain VIP level.

What :P
    :P :P
    [CENTER]-Origins-

GM of Disney
    DarkStar - Scout
    ShiningStar - Defender

Mehhhh i remember at start lvl 50 Stones where 300-500k, lvl 70 Stones 700k-1m.... and than the lvl 90 Stones came. BOOOOM Price Explosion.

Ist kinda sad for more casual Players since earning 7-9m just for a lvl 90 Stone mean you Need at Minimum 6 Stones if you arent totaly yolo, so 42-54m just to make sure your Unqique dont fall apart and thats when you suceed right away. Lvl 100 Stuff is even more crazy...kinda sad rly.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post

What level? 10 already would be crazy. I am at 7 going strong to 8 but we have to be realistic: that's already a ****load of money to get cause you have to spend the points. Just getting them aint enough
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

The more people reach 100 the higher the demand for grade B stones + the more crones overall are made (higher lvls make more money).

When the demand is high and suply is low and people keep stacking crones, inflation is inevitable, is that so hard to grasp?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

No Problem if high lvl stuff costs lets say 10-15 min per Stone but seriously lvl 50 Stones 2m, lvl 70 Stones 4 m and lvl 90 Stones 9m?!?

i get that ppl want to make Money but thats absurd, if i would be a starting Player i would be so damn frustrated about this Prices.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    No Problem if high lvl stuff costs lets say 10-15 min per Stone but seriously lvl 50 Stones 2m, lvl 70 Stones 4 m and lvl 90 Stones 9m?!?

i get that ppl want to make Money but thats absurd, if i would be a starting Player i would be so damn frustrated about this Prices.
    it's DEAD simple, see my post above, point made lol. Prices will only go up more since the amount of crone worth 1 rp will be increasing while the server's age increases.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast