+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Are you actually an active guild? Like do you organize super dungeon parties and so?

Sure, will do once I hit 9x if they add me.

Still looking for Ithilliar and famous guild members to kos them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    Are you actually an active guild? Like do you organize super dungeon parties and so?
    What do you call active? At the moment there are 3-4 active guildmembers which is mostly enough to go Inter Dungeon (we are all 8x, except for Serev who will hit 9x soon). Next week I'll be 9x too and if some other friends hit that we'll go Super ofc.
    It is a small guild with people who trust eachother (I provided weapons, armor, pets,...) for almost everyone so they can level (and not crappy **** but good stuff). Do we have people in Tali or even higher? Nope. Do we have 10+ people logged in every day? Nope.
    But the people who are there are more than enough at the moment since this still is a Beta

And thank god not everyone gets invited. Before you know it, your guild is full with indo guys running 4 clients thinking they are pro but actually suck balls. Then the end of it is really quickly near.

StillgarTheFremen,

I'll add you tomorrow if you want. Will be online at 8:00 am CET+1 til 20:00 PM CET +1.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

We iz da shets.

Anyway if you want to join,I have been giving everyone I see online when I log invite permission and guild trea perm
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

And guild logo?
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Havent looked into that too much but if you have an idea for one or maybe have one let me know
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

I have a lowbie (sry my 2 higher chars joined others guilds) who's ready to join you.

Is strellan my boi in your guild so we can make drama ?

Hey there,
    Just joined this game, totally new (quit rohan bf too long to remember), but im pretty good with games,also played looooooads of mmo's XD
    Looking for a guild to stop being lonely, and get some help here and there, Playing a dhan lvl 22 right now, how should i join u guys? :P
    IGN: Vice