+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    you must be blind because clearly you cannot even read the damn guild tags...

*Face Palm*

When I got there, you were already fighting with FakeTaxi and what do you expect from them?

I don't need any respect from you, just get your sht straight mate!

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    I legit gave u the chance to 1vs1 me u pussd out and let ur guild interfere, u lost any respect that could be given to u. Now when u grow up some balls let me know.
    nice HP bro we all know warlocks are seriously broken lol but everyone trying to be an alpha same you cant take animals on the flight use are all going on

destiny airlines in full effect
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifr View Post
    you must be blind because clearly you cannot even read the damn guild tags...

*Face Palm*

When I got there, you were already fighting with FakeTaxi and what do you expect from them?

I don't need any respect from you, just get your sht straight mate!
    Let me get this "straight then"
    1.) I was 1vs3 faketaxi when u came with omega to zerg me.
    2.) You only used broken when I got binded, which doesn't matter from whom it was because you (only used broken physical on me when I was binded)
    Is that straight enough? rofl

Let me get this "straight then"
    1.) I was 1vs3 faketaxi when u came with omega to zerg me.
    2.) You only used broken when I got binded, which doesn't matter from whom it was because you (only used broken physical on me when I was binded)
    Is that straight enough? rofl
    Let me get this straight
    1.) your level 98
    2.)your playing a broken char
    3.) you have 5k hp

yeah u win looool
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

I was standing in one spot, what do you mean came?

I mean look at you dude? making fool of yourself on forums or just trying to get urself some fame!

your still going for 100 while i hit that a month ago, just stop ok?

PS you hit me few auto attacks, clearly gives me signal to do broken on you....
    Last edited by Lucifr; 05-09-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifr View Post
    I was standing in one spot, what do you mean came?

I mean look at you dude? making fool of yourself on forums or just trying to get urself some fame!

your still going for 100 while i hit that a month ago, just stop ok?

what a poser...
    I just started playing 3 weeks ago so basically I reached ur lvl in a shorter time than u did. There was nobody in assembly but faketaxi until they called u for help coz 1vs3 wasnt enough right? Don't get mad m8 everyone gets his chances in this life, yours for sure wont be in this game.

I just started playing 3 weeks ago so basically I reached ur lvl in a shorter time than u did. There was nobody in assembly but faketaxi until they called u for help coz 1vs3 wasnt enough right? Don't get mad m8 everyone gets his chances in this life, yours for sure wont be in this game.
    oh luci u wont be anything in rohan best quit call us when u break 6k hp bro will be happy to pvp
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Haha look at these nerds argueing who is the better nerd. Guys, really, get good @ life.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Haha look at these nerds argueing who is the better nerd. Guys, really, get good @ life.
    Pretty much sums it up.
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

Twitch.tv. These all are nerds competing against each other to prove who is a better nerd, watch them and compare their life to yours. It's 2017 bro.