+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    So this is the power there? with from drop rings and ungeared **** and they all left old servers to play this ****? Really pathetic...
    Not sure what you on about but I find it more pathetic that in jainus dhans can shotta people dealing 100k crits. I don't even wanna start about isen, there's a reason only 30-40 players still play there LMFAO.

Origin is the most balanced server so far.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Not sure what you on about but I find it more pathetic that in jainus dhans can shotta people dealing 100k crits. I don't even wanna start about isen, there's a reason only 30-40 players still play there LMFAO.

Origin is the most balanced server so far.
    This is precisely the reason why isen owns few players, lack of events in particular forging... in contrast to origin which require approximately 1-2 year to be totally playable and useful for pvp (I'm referring to the full geared players able for pvp), thus for the staff were much hard to increased rates/activity in isen nvm with the new server they have the opportunity to make more money.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    This is precisely the reason why isen owns few players, lack of events in particular forging... in contrast to origin which require approximately 1-2 year to be totally playable and useful for pvp (I'm referring to the full geared players able for pvp), thus for the staff were much hard to increased rates/activity in isen nvm with the new server they have the opportunity to make more money.
    Not sure if I understand you correctly.
    Anyway, if I didn't you can disregard this, but I just wanted to say that forging is way easier on Origin that it has ever been on RBF. The rates are a lot better and yes, everyone fails some parts (me incl.), but doing so twice or three times in a row does not necessarily mean that the rates are that bad - that's just RNG for you.

Yes, it's expensive, but crones seem to be fairly easy to obtain.

Spending crones, leveling, etc., it's all rewarded.
    Granted, if you want to belong to the top 1% you'll need either rps or tons of crones BUT you can do it with just crones since IM is tradeable. Considering the duration of Origin OBT, i feel like it may be even too easy to obtain stuff..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

this must be some comedy thread....

VS

It is too easy. I am playing 3 weeks now and I have all ancients up until the one before end game. I did that with just 50k RPS. Btw all types of gear (for agi dhan, anything with str and Templar) I have too.
    I remember how hard it was to get stuff in RBF. Leveling is also too easy but I don't complain about that. It was ridiculous. Scrolls after scroll and happy about 10%.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifr View Post
    this must be some comedy thread....

VS

That doesn't change the fact that you didn't 1vs1, so i don't rly get what u trying to prove here, that I have lower hp than u do? Proly coz i'm full int, not that it matters tho. A puss will forever be 1.

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    That doesn't change the fact that you didn't 1vs1, so i don't rly get what u trying to prove here, that I have lower hp than u do? Proly coz i'm full int, not that it matters tho. A puss will forever be 1.
    Airways destiny has Opened
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

You ran in 1v1 dude! LOL

YOU RAN!

WHERE IS THAT PART

Destiny Airlines

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifr View Post
    You ran in 1v1 dude! LOL

YOU RAN!

WHERE IS THAT PART

Destiny Airlines
    I legit gave u the chance to 1vs1 me u pussd out and let ur guild interfere, u lost any respect that could be given to u. Now when u grow up some balls let me know.

i like ur youtube name lol bongweed
    RBF - XiasXenios (115 Templar)
    <YallSoStupid> .. good times
    Zairean (103 Defender)
    AcerEx (90 Wizard)

ORIGIN -
    Meliotis (78 Guardian)
    Siegraine
    Cadmium
    Spectrum

catch me on Dragon Nest in the late night..
    <Sadistic> ... our discord is interesting