+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help HERE!

Help HERE!

after finishing the patch, and play the game, after playing of course i exit game, when planning to play again, the patch from the start again, >,< what should i do a little help here

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    No point in opening multiple topics, that usually has the opposite effect.

For technical problems, please issue a ticket via the SUPPORT button at the top of this forum webpage.

Take note of possible response window of up to 24 hours.

Make sure you start up through the loader.exe.
    Close your session via alt-x or exit button, not alt-f4 or the X-windowbutton and that you have enough disk space.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    No point in opening multiple topics, that usually has the opposite effect.

For technical problems, please issue a ticket via the SUPPORT button at the top of this forum webpage.

Take note of possible response window of up to 24 hours.

Make sure you start up through the loader.exe.
    Close your session via alt-x or exit button, not alt-f4 or the X-windowbutton and that you have enough disk space.

Sorry for My mutiple Post cause i dont know if i download ROHAN ORIGIN or ROHAN BLOOD FEUD, but i finally check i download ROHAN BLOOD FEUD. when i click the launcher it keep on patching from the start after i exit game, is this normal?

It's definitely not normal behaviour. Are you sure you have enough disk space?

Please take note that for origin you will need a different client/download (see playrohan.com webpage).

Also disable any virusscans throughout the process.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

i have 300+gb free space, any anti virus is already uninstall, still same thing happened

Are you playing through proxy?

Banned
    Realize as well that under Windows 10 that Windows Defender will kick in (whether you want it to or not - you can't totally disable it) once windows sees there is no antivirus so you may want to look in Windows defender's quarantine, restore rohanclient.exe & that gameguard virus stuff and add exceptions for them so windows won't keep moving them after you restored them.

Another thing to look at is the shortcut you use to launch the game. Look at the "Start in" box and make sure the path is the same as where you would find rohanclient.exe. If it is not, set it otherwise the launcher downloads stuff into your user directory and makes a mess of it.