+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    how do u get daily prize? I haven't received any

Quote Originally Posted by thumper6969 View Post
    how do u receive the prizes each day
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomCath View Post
    How to get a reward? I did not get any reward
    Quote Originally Posted by bernhardoj View Post
    Are all prize will be sent to mailbox or not?
    3- To participate, you must have at least 1 character level 40+ on your account.
    4- You will receive the prize on the first character that login on the game each day.

Note: Remember that you can receive the prizes on your game email for normal items and cash bank for cash items.
    Venesiel - Apostle & Eine - Ice Wizard
    Arus

nice GM. i love this even

Do we get 1 prize for 1 account or 1 prize for 1 character?

You only need to login at least once a day to get the rewards.
    The Special prizes are acumulative as I said before, so you should get all special rewards by reaching 25 days.
    There is 1 daily prize for account, so if you get the prize with one character you won't be abble to receive it with another character on the same account.

Have fun on Seal Online!

Serf
    need confirmation pls for 21 may prize.... blue or black?? text was black but image blue (sry bad english)

I'm sure I logged in everyday, but why am I only receiving Crystal, Natural Stone, BRS, and 2x fame ticket?
    no mailbox whatsoever

edit: it's there. stupid me, didn't check item bank
    Last edited by underdogsvip; 05-13-2017 at 10:44 AM.

I have this conversation by ticket support. But I will make it publicly, because I think you are deserved to know too....

My quest on the ticket:
    I have received the prize of Seal Login event, Gold World of Blessing(1 Hour/Limited). On the other hand, on my Cash Item, there is Ruby Word of Blessing (without 'limited'). My Question, what is the difference between 'limited' and 'non limited'? Why on the Seal Login Event, the prize got 'limited' title?

GM Answered:
    Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Staff Support,

Please note that those items have the same function besides the exp gained.

The word "limited" is just for players who participate on the event know's that the item has a time duration and its not permanent.
    "Non limited" means that the items has no expiration time.

Does it mean, when the event end (after May 30th), the items will disappear?one week after it moved to cash inventory? Because, this thread didn't mention the 'limited' thing....
    Last edited by gwijayas; 05-19-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Noo.. Please help me GM.. Is there any way to recover my missed day.. It's only 1 day.. Only 1 hour I missed.. I forget to log in.. TT... Please GM just this time...