Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Ended]Bale Invasion

Greetings Shiltzians!

Overview
    When the world was first created, it was peaceful and everyones' lives were bountiful under the auspices of the benign Elims. However, when the Bale was born from the Elims' shadows, chaos ensued. Stop them from invading the world of Shiltz!

Pick up your weapons, pack up your equipment and get ready for Battle! Protect our beloved land and help us maintain the peace. Gather your friends and kill them all!

Teams:
    • There are two (2) different Level Groups.
    • Registrations should be submitted through forums, first come first served.
    • The PARTY LEADER should be the one to submit their entire team's registration form.
    • The first eight (8) teams will participate in the event per week.
    • Registration Time: Every Sunday 8:00PM to 11:59PM (PDT)
    • Prepare 2 to 3 backup members that can substitute to any of your members just in case one member cannot participate for the event.

Groups:
    • Group 1: Level 100 ~ 150
    • Group 2: Level 150 and above
    • Character must meet the appropriate level before the event!

Example:

Team Name: Team Sparta
    Server: DURAN
    Minotachi - ASSASSIN - 251
    Winterflood - SWORDMASTER - 251
    Cypress - APOSTLE - 251
    Druilla - APOSTLE - 251
    Cliph - VAGABOND - 251
    W1nterflood - DEFENDER - 251

Mechanics:
    • GMs will post the week’s team list every Sunday 12:00AM (PDT).
    • On the day of the event, GMs will announce the start of the event along with the name of teams that will participate for the event.
    • If your team was selected, make sure that all members are present along with your backup members during the event proper.
    • Enter through the “Warp to Stands” warp gate that can be located near the stage at Lime.
    • GMs will summon teams from the Stands to the event start point.
    • GMs will announce the “START” of the event then participants must move through the area and clear the bales invading the world of shiltz.
    • A total of five (5) waves of bales will be summoned.
    • Once all bales are defeated, the entire party must leave the event area through the "To Lime" warp gate.

Rules:
    • Each team may only register ONCE PER WEEK
    • Participating teams must kill all the bales of each wave before advancing to the next wave.
    • All team members and backup members must be present at least 15 minutes before the event.
    • GMs will give each team a maximum of 30 minutes to defeat all the wave of bales.
    • If your team is more than 5 minutes late for the event, your team will be automatically disqualified.
    • Guarders/Mounts and Polymorphs ARE NOT ALLOWED. This is to ensure that all participants will have a stable in-game performance.
    • HACKERS or THIRD PARTY PROGRAM USERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. GMs will closely monitor all the participants for any abuse. Hacking will lead to automatic team DQ and banning of your account permanently.
    • Team Members must use their OWN SET OF EQUIPMENTS.
    • Each Team should have a minimum of 5 MEMBERS.
    • GMs have the final word on any discrepancy during the event. Do not argue, flame, or otherwise abuse GMs or the whole team is automatically disqualified.

Prizes:
    • 1 Golden Chest Key
    • 5 Black Dragon's Potion
    • 5 Black Dragon's Candy
    • Weekly Surprise Prize

Schedule:

DURAN
    • Every Friday at 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM PDT (Saturday 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM GMT +7)
      Every Thursday at 4:00 AM to 5:00 AM PDT (Thursday 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM GMT +7)

ARUS
    • Every Tuesday at 5:00 AM to 6:00 AM PDT (Tuesday 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM GMT +7)
      Every Saturday at 10:00 PM to 11:00 AM PDT (Sunday 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM GMT +7)

Registration Form: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29276

Last edited by Melloncollie; 06-13-2017 at 05:27 PM.

- Since it's Tuesday GMT+7 (Indonesian time) , does it mean, for Arus server, the event will be held on Tuesday 2nd May 2017 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM GMT +7, and Sunday 7th May 2017 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM GMT+7 ? Since, according to rule above "Registration Time: Every Sunday 8:00PM to 11:59PM (PDT)" is yesterday
    - What doest it mean by "Team Members must use their OWN SET OF EQUIPMENTS." ? What the difference of equipment rule with the Warzone event?
    - I myself, can only participate on Arus on Sunday event. So, can I(or the team) choose the day? Because, the registration form didn't mention the day the members want to participate
    Last edited by gwijayas; 05-01-2017 at 11:26 PM.

"Since it's Tuesday GMT+7 (Indonesian time) , does it mean, for Arus server, the event will be held on Tuesday 2nd May 2017 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM GMT +7, and Sunday 7th May 2017 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM GMT+7"

- Yes it's the same schedule as the Warzone event.

Since, according to rule above "Registration Time: Every Sunday 8:00PM to 11:59PM (PDT)" is yesterday

- Registration is open until 3AM PDT ONLY FOR TODAY

What doest it mean by "Team Members must use their OWN SET OF EQUIPMENTS." ? What the difference of equipment rule with the Warzone event?

- You must use your own set of equipment, no borrowing of items from your teammates or friends.

The rule do not mention explicitly that team with 5 members or less will be disqualified. Only "Prepare 2 to 3 backup members that can substitute to any of your members just in case one member cannot participate for the event." It can means, 5 or less still can participate?
    Last edited by gwijayas; 05-02-2017 at 03:24 AM.

Can we use same job as 1 team? Example 4 zerk and 2 apost

i think its better if you make 2 Bale Invasion Registration Form one for each server

because its confusing to see both server register in one thread
    Last edited by Shunkashuuto; 05-02-2017 at 09:01 PM.
    Venesiel - Apostle & Eine - Ice Wizard
    Arus

a team of 2 apost and 4 berserk will dominate this event.. can we just limit 1 team need 3 magic type and 3 str type and then no same job in 1 team..
    and i dont see the reason why battle pet are not allowed.. from what i see, battle pet is a part of this new update.. as a pet mania, i feel sad about the reason, coz i want my battle pet join party

Battle pet is still allowed. Maybe you confused with other event, Team Battle?

Quote Originally Posted by gwijayas View Post
    Battle pet is still allowed. Maybe you confused with other event, Team Battle?

Ok maybe still allowed.. or is it truly allowed? I dont see complete mechanic here.. but still my 1st opinion more important.. 2 apost and 4 zerk will finish this event quicker than anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post

Mechanics:
    • GMs will post the week’s team list every Sunday 12:00AM (PDT).
    I still don't see the post by GM for the team listed for the event

So when on Tuesday 9th May 2017, GM on duty (Druilla i think) didn't mention our team name (Zero on Arus), we think that rule "Each team may only register ONCE PER WEEK", is one week from last participation. Not week on day calendar (Sunday to Saturday). Team Zero last participation was on May 7th 2017

But, on Sunday May 14th 2017, when I asked again to GM on duty (Winterflood), regarding our team name didn't mention again, below is the answer:

Why we cannot participate (again)???? It is already a week from last participation....

Please, please, please..... fix the rules, GM.......
    Last edited by gwijayas; 05-13-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast