+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fishies in PvP

Serf

Cool Fishies in PvP

So, i've been thinking that how does dekans really ware in pvp since they dont have slowdowns (cant even use elemental when Evolved).
    Sure they got huge "nukes" but that only kills the most squishy characters. How is a fishie supposed to beat ranger or scout when you cant even get close to them??

Banned
    Winged foot got a pretty massive nerf to help make them catchable -- ranger only gets 10 sec or so of it.
    Dekan has some skills that do stun so you should add those to your combo sets. As well isn't there an aura that gives a mobility increase while in evo?
    As well weapons and armor can be made with mobility modifiers to help with the catching bit. Also there are armor option stones that provide 10% mobi each for 2 hrs. (each armor piece can equip one for a total of 5).

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Winged foot got a pretty massive nerf to help make them catchable -- ranger only gets 10 sec or so of it.
    Dekan has some skills that do stun so you should add those to your combo sets. As well isn't there an aura that gives a mobility increase while in evo?
    As well weapons and armor can be made with mobility modifiers to help with the catching bit. Also there are armor option stones that provide 10% mobi each for 2 hrs. (each armor piece can equip one for a total of 5).
    I believe it's just the tunic/tasset that has slots for stones.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Banned
    ok. Thz for the correction. So a 20% boost in mobi from stones. Nothing to sneeze at and it stacks with other mobi stuff you might have.