+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Refine Rates

Quote Originally Posted by KatyPerry1 View Post
    Yeah it's okay, and waaaay better than what I remember from iRohan. But about the chance stones, do you think they add another 10% to success rate, for example, 50%-> 60%. Or boost the success by 10%, for example, 50%-> 55%. I'd beleive it's the second one I guess since the forging event is probably the same. Then again, didn't care to read the skill description of those stones yet.
    Hmm didn't take that in account. I can only say that with event and those stones I had 0 fails refining lvl 8x ancients with 20 levels. 82 => 62. And not the first time. Ok still might be just lucky but I never had those streaks on RBF or any other version of this game.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Hmm didn't take that in account. I can only say that with event and those stones I had 0 fails refining lvl 8x ancients with 20 levels. 82 => 62. And not the first time. Ok still might be just lucky but I never had those streaks on RBF or any other version of this game.
    Hmm Ic!, well if it's the second option (boosts the %) it might be cheaper to have 1 fail every now and then I guess.
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

Banned
    If you are doing +ing, a fail means you lose what it is you are enhancing, even going from 0 to +1, unless you are using a pres stone (highly recommended). While simpler than RBF, this system has its own dangers.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Can't have everyone running around with +10 all gear
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    If you are doing +ing, a fail means you lose what it is you are enhancing, even going from 0 to +1, unless you are using a pres stone (highly recommended). While simpler than RBF, this system has its own dangers.
    Yup. Me and my big mouth said to some friend "Dude from 0 to 1 never fails" next thing that happens is a big fail on the most perfect Fatima's Flame that cost me 55 million. Had a good laugh.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Sometimes there is an event (after killing GM) allowing you to plus your weapons safely to say +3 or something.
    At least, that's what I understood because those events are always when I'm asleep.

So either I sleep too much, or timings are pretty much fk'd up.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher