+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Refine Rates

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Here is some simple truth. Getting the best armor and weaps should never be easy. Games are supposed to challenge you to the point where only the best get the best.
    Exactly which as I said before worries me the most, it's either they are hiding lots more content from us. Or, they just want us to reach endgame so fast to only bother about pvp.

Well damn I suck then D:
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Mimimimi
    Bet you only played some random private servers with 85% success rate on forge & refine so u have to QQ on forum about the best rates any official rohan server ever had lol
    Never played on any priv rohan (it's not 4me), But rates here r simply 2low, waste of crones only 2x faill, 2x succes, 3xfail and so on... You mus be fresh man here if you keep saying "rates here r best" fk no! on old rohan i ez dlvl -32, here can't go -6 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Its supposed to be hard lol. Do you really think something like endgame gear should be given for free? Its more rewarding if its hard to get. It keeps players playing longer too. Except for casuals. Those quit when **** hits the fan. You arent a casual, are you?
    Don't you think it's hard enough? You think i forged this sht for free maybe? Or maybe you think stats on this crappy armor r maxed? Or maybe 100lvl player should run in 5x lvl armor till he finally quit this game? and no! its still not fkn END GAME GEAR, It's only Tali set, end gear is OPANIEL! Tali + Ferkan (random stats sht bought by insygnia only). I'm casual so what? Like most of todays player base (every day smaller).

Don't complain if you are a casual. There are enough games for casuals like Tetris. Why do people always want everything just handed over to them on silver plate for free? Hard work is rewarding. On RBF I grinded for 14h/day to level up and get good stuff. Yes,with friends.it was rewarding to get the max stat end game zhen,mace and crossbow. It was a thriller to forge them and the tension doing it was undescribable. Now these little Kids want to be the best without any effort whatsoever. Its just sad to see.
    Do you think in Real life you'll get the best car, clothes, house etc for free? No! Ofc not. Most of the time people don't get that even with hard work. Now that's where games are fun because you actually can become the best with hard work. Grow a pair mate and get at it or quit. It really is that easy.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Don't complain if you are a casual. There are enough games for casuals like Tetris. Why do people always want everything just handed over to them on silver plate for free? Hard work is rewarding. On RBF I grinded for 14h/day to level up and get good stuff. Yes,with friends.it was rewarding to get the max stat end game zhen,mace and crossbow. It was a thriller to forge them and the tension doing it was undescribable. Now these little Kids want to be the best without any effort whatsoever. Its just sad to see.
    Do you think in Real life you'll get the best car, clothes, house etc for free? No! Ofc not. Most of the time people don't get that even with hard work. Now that's where games are fun because you actually can become the best with hard work. Grow a pair mate and get at it or quit. It really is that easy.
    yes, becouse I get that armor for free, i was so lucky you know? I simply log in to game and bam i found it in my backpack. It's still vetsion 1.0 , can't wait for 2.0 maybe i will find it same way? Oh I forgot "pay2win is your middle name", so who get all on silver plate? Me? or you? looks like ypu know **** about hard work, so don't bring that sht here. Just sell some stuff ingame get ez crones and faill as much you want itz so EZ right? But guess what p2w nubs cant rly play this game.. cant play at all without IM lol. I lost so much time on you, back to game doing my "casuall things" like farm crones just to waste them all on just few more fails. Till it will get booooring, and then finally quit like good asual I am.

Lol because I pay for my stuff it doesnt mean I didn't put an effort in it. Money doesnt grow on trees.

MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post
    yes, becouse I get that armor for free, i was so lucky you know? I simply log in to game and bam i found it in my backpack. It's still vetsion 1.0 , can't wait for 2.0 maybe i will find it same way? Oh I forgot "pay2win is your middle name", so who get all on silver plate? Me? or you? looks like ypu know **** about hard work, so don't bring that sht here. Just sell some stuff ingame get ez crones and faill as much you want itz so EZ right? But guess what p2w nubs cant rly play this game.. cant play at all without IM lol. I lost so much time on you, back to game doing my "casuall things" like farm crones just to waste them all on just few more fails. Till it will get booooring, and then finally quit like good asual I am.
    I'm quite the casual myself and have no problem with the rates. Js
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    I'm quite the casual myself and have no problem with the rates. Js
    Forge was ok, I complain only at Refine, who need armor that can't wear it? Did u saw my videos?

Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post
    Forge was ok, I complain only at Refine, who need armor that can't wear it? Did u saw my videos?
    Refine is ok. You get 20% chance stones for free and IM has 10%. You don't need pres stones so that cost is gone. While the event is ON you can get 40% or 50% boost. With chance stones another 10 or 20%. You are quickly at a point you almost cant fail.

MrMango - Dragon Knight

Refine is ok. You get 20% chance stones for free and IM has 10%. You don't need pres stones so that cost is gone. While the event is ON you can get 40% or 50% boost. With chance stones another 10 or 20%. You are quickly at a point you almost cant fail.
    Yeah it's okay, and waaaay better than what I remember from iRohan. But about the chance stones, do you think they add another 10% to success rate, for example, 50%-> 60%. Or boost the success by 10%, for example, 50%-> 55%. I'd beleive it's the second one I guess since the forging event is probably the same. Then again, didn't care to read the skill description of those stones yet.
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye