+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Refine Rates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Me...ature=youtu.be

Epic rates 40% boost (fk yea), without event fails 14x in a row -1lvl, any GM can tell me how to dlvl anything with this rates? wasted like 50 mil crones (b4 i start record lost over 20 + 30 on video) armor still 110. No wonder ppl quit game lol.

Drop rate of items is terrible, yesterday killed 32mobs! and first item drop lol (normally drop only poor ammount of crones and quest items).
    Messed rates again?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    When was this event you speak of? No announcement on FB nor forums.. (?)
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

There was no event. I tried to refine stupid Sedorian to 40. I managed to get to 50-53'ish after 25 tries. Just sad.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    When was this event you speak of? No announcement on FB nor forums.. (?)
    The event is ON. It is a 40% boost to enhancing, forging, and refining. They said it is a surprise event, I think that's why they do not announce it anywhere. The event last until 8th May.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    There was no event. I tried to refine stupid Sedorian to 40. I managed to get to 50-53'ish after 25 tries. Just sad.
    I think refining has the lowest rate compared to enhancing and forging. I forged my new sword and it didn't fail at all. Anyway why bother to dlvl sedorian to lvl 40, exp isn't that bad at that lvl.
    Last edited by jasDi; 05-07-2017 at 01:06 AM.
    jasDi - Guardian (GodOfWar)

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasDi View Post
    The event is ON. It is a 40% boost to enhancing, forging, and refining. They said it is a surprise event, I think that's why they do not announce it anywhere. The event last until 8th May.

I think refining has the lowest rate compared to enhancing and forging. I forged my new sword and it didn't fail at all. Anyway why bother to dlvl sedorian to lvl 40, exp isn't that bad at that lvl.
    I see, thank you. Heard the same ingame.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by jasDi View Post

Cause its OP. I do the same with Natu. Money never is an issue. Am almost at Lion VIP but the thing is, clicking 50 time refine with a successrate of 0,5% costs a lot of time and time is valuable cause I need to level up my Dhan,Templar and DK.

And yes this morning there is event. Forged my Fatima's Flame and refined to 62 with 2 fails.

MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

In Game GM said rates r 40% till 8may, byt on FB they announce 30%rates, so real boost was 20% ? and on refine 0?

Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post
    In Game GM said rates r 40% till 8may, byt on FB they announce 30%rates, so real boost was 20% ? and on refine 0?
    Cant believe it was 0 on refine since I had streaks of 7 success which never happens without event. Tested on many different kind of gear.

MrMango - Dragon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Cant believe it was 0 on refine since I had streaks of 7 success which never happens without event. Tested on many different kind of gear.
    it's still not enough, my max was like 5x succes ina row, than only fail, and item is still at it was only money r gone. max lvl is 100 and endgame items lvl is 114. 50mil gone and item was 110 and it's still 110.

Dunno why u all need to QQ
    Rates been great so far especially when they announced events and lets be honest Origin got way better rates overall than irohan ever had.
    Btw friend of mine dlvled his full sedorian set to level 1 today
    Stop complaing about your own luck
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot