+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug reports

Bug reports

Do I have to submit a ticket for a regular bug report? It'd be nice if there was a forum section too like on the paradox europa universalis 4 forums

FYI to all archers, lvl 7 ensnare has a bug where the mob instantly teleports to you because it's movement is too low (as if it got stuck) so the minute you hit it and crit it's on top of you and gets a free hit in. Nullifies it's benefit as a distance slow/crit attack.

Stuck with it for 30 days now lmao
    Zedya - Scout 76

Banned
    yeah playwith is pretty bad about not reading their forums even during betas.

sending in your issue in a tickety makes sure that it at least gets their attention.

Remember everyone:

PlayWith Interactive is like playing the lottery. You will never win unless you have a ticket.

Reported it!
    Zedya - Scout 76

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm wouldn't say they don't read it (I often see a few GM names popping up down below a thread here and there), but they generally do not respond.
    Whether or not those issues are then compiled and reported remains a mystery though..

Basically any ensnare/push skill is kind of bugged atm.
    After pushing, it often looks like the mob is still right next to me, but I can't hit it because according servers it's still a few meters further. Kinda messes with your timing, etc.

Or you would kill a monster that's presumably right next to you and then its loot will drop a few meters further - forcing you to aggro other mobs just to pick it up.
    Not really that much of an issue, but nonetheless..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I tend to fight monsters 5-8 levels above me so playing active with my skills and avoiding hits is important. that extra instant hit when they teleport to you (especially if its a crit+stagger!!) can be incredibly punishing
    inb4 someone says "grind mobs your level"
    Zedya - Scout 76

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Atm I just spam my skills, avoiding push as the pest, running out of mp faster than I can spam my pots, but it works.. for now.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-29-2017 at 12:37 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    yeah my lock's push tended to pretty buggy to the point where I don't bother with it anymore.